This post is sponsored by Panga Bar and Grill on Upper Nemahbin Lake.
17 Family Friendly New Year’s Eve Celebrations
Do you have New Year’s Eve family traditions? Do you stay in for celebrations? Or are you looking to get out of the house, party down and ring in 2020? Since we have had our children, we have spent every New Year’s Eve with them. (Finding a babysitter on New Year’s Eve can be a tad difficult.) Luckily, there are plenty of options in the greater Waukesha County area to have a great time with the whole family! Check out our 2019 Family Friendly New Year’s Eve Celebrations Guide to plan your end of the year fun!
Plus, we have some fun for your New Year’s Day as well!
Please thank our New Year’s Eve Guide sponsor:
Family Friendly Festivities
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Check out these additional family friendly Festivities:
The Harlem Globetrotters game will be at 1:00 pm or 6:00 pm on New Years Eve Day.
Get a groupon HERE.
Ring in 2020 with The Ingleside Hotel’s New Year’s Eve Family Package, which includes:
- Overnight accommodations in a Guest Room or Suite
- 4 water park passes
- One carload admission to Country Christmas
- 40 credits for the Geyser Games Arcade
- 4 breakfast buffet vouchers (Gratuity and your choice of coffee, milk or juice included)
- Also included for overnight guests only:
- DJ in the water park from 6pm – 11pm
- Games and Movies starting at 6pm
- Arts & Crafts in the water park upper party room at 6:30pm – 7:30pm and 8:30pm – 9:30pm
- Duck Races in the water park at 8:00pm and 10:30pm
- Beach Ball Drop in the water park at 10pm
Attend Sky Zone Milwaukee (Pewaukee)’s GLOW PARTY from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm on New Year’s Eve!
Open paint times are available during the day, with a couples paint event at night on December 31.
The game is in Milwaukee at 3:07 pm.
If Ice Castles is open, this will make a memorable New Year’s Eve!
KID BOOGIE DOWN IS BACK!!! Kick off our 4th season of dance parties and ring in the “new year” with us at noon! Live music/video show by DJ lukewarm complete with lights, lasers, bubbles, and more!
Skate for free and make fun memories in downtown Milwaukee!
Bring in the Family to Celebrate the New Year at WhirlyBall! Unlimited games and Lunch/Dinner included.
New Year’s Day Festivities
All the fun doesn’t have to end when the ball(oons) drops – check out these fun events on New Years Day!
- First Hike through the State Parks. Here are some tips to stay warm when hiking in winter.
- Cool Fool Kite Festival.
- Pajama Jam Brunch Lake Geneva
- Do the Polar Plunge at Panga Bar and Grill
- Do the Polar Plunge at Foolery’s in Okauchee
- Do the Polar Plunge Milwaukee in Lake Michigan
- Visit the Milwaukee County Zoo for FREE