This is a sponsored post.
Do you have New Year’s Eve family traditions? Do you stay in for celebrations? Or are you looking to get out of the house, party down and ring in 2018? Since we have had our children, we have spent every New Year’s Eve with them. (Finding a babysitter on New Year’s Eve can be a tad difficult.) Luckily, there are plenty of options in the greater Waukesha County area to have a great time with the whole family! Check out our 2017 Family Friendly New Year’s Eve Celebrations Guide to plan your end of the year fun!
Plus, we have some fun for your New Year’s Day as well!
Please thank our New Year’s Eve Guide sponsor:
* Panga opens at 9:00 am and the big plunge is at 2:00 pm sharp
* Registration 10:00 am to 1:30 pm
* Free Shuttle 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
* Warming Hut
* Breakfast sandwiches available until 11:00 am
* Heated Beer/Food Tent
The Fun Stuff:
* Prizes for the Oldest, Youngest and Best Dressed Plungers
* $5 Min Donation Per Jumber / Get a cool Panga winter hat with a $25 Pledge
Pledge Forms Available at here and all proceeds to benefit Veterans Afield.
Family Friendly FestivitiesThere are no upcoming events at this time.
Check out these additional family friendly Festivities:
Come watch the movie Ferdinand at 10:30 am on Saturday, December 30th for a sensory sensitive showing.
Open skating from 10:00 am. A festive way to spend the last day of 2017.
New Years GLOW Paint Party w/Wine Glass, Canvas or Wood Board * Music by Mark Kenney & Maricelle (Kids 12 and up). Saturday, December 30.
New Year’s Day Festivities
All the fun doesn’t have to end when the ball(oons) drops – check out these fun events on New Years Day!
- First Hike through the State Parks. Here are some tips to stay warm when hiking in winter.
- Cool Fool Kite Festival.
- Do the Polar Plunge at Panga Bar and Grill
- Do the Polar Plunge at Foolery’s in Okauchee
- Visit the Milwaukee County Zoo for FREE
- Try a DojoFit Kickboxing Class for FREE
Looking for more fun over the winter break? Check out Lake Country Family Fun’s 30 Things to do over Christmas Break Guide! And if you are looking for more January fun, check out our 16 Things to Do in January Guide!