The Trusted list of practitioners in Lake country and Waukesha County
12 Categories of Providers
One of the most common type of questions you find in local area social media chats are advice for local practitioners (doctors, dentists, chiropractors, etc). The advice is all out there, but not consolidated in one place. Where can you find it? Lake Country Family Fun to the rescue!
If you are looking for the best local doctors, dentists, chiropractors, etc...where do you start?
You start Here.
We’ve polled parents across Lake Country and Waukesha County to find the most beloved family doctors, pediatricians, eye doctors, allergists, OB/GYNs, chiropractors, dentists, orthodontists, physical therapists, mental health therapists, alternative medicine practitioners and veterinarians. Read on to find your new favorite practitioners!
Technical Information on the Voting Process
In January of this year, we asked our readers to vote on the best care providers in Lake Country in several categories. Below you’ll find the TOP three providers for each category, followed by the top nominees, all who received a significant number of reader votes.
We received nearly 1,200 unique votes (wow!) and carefully parsed through the data to finalize the results including counting the write-ins. Each January, we will repeat the vote so if your favorites are not included, there is always next year. We are blessed to live in an area with such great practitioners and there was a wide field of contenders in each category so even if one isn’t listed in the top nominees doesn’t mean they are not amazing!
Please note that this content is provided for informational purposes only. The information provided in this guide does not constitute medical advice. Users are advised to check the certification of any care provider listed below and consult with their own medical doctors before proceeding with a care plan.
12 Categories of the providers menu
FAMILY DOCTORS IN LAKE COUNTRY
Family medicine practitioners provide comprehensive care to patients of all ages and genders through all stages of life. They provide referrals when patients have complicated health issues that require the expertise of a specialist.
VOTED TOP THREE FAMILY DOCTORS 2023
1ST PLACE – STEPHANIE BAGINSKI, MD -AURORA – SUMMIT
2nd Place TIE – Elizabeth Davies, MD, Prohealth and Paul Zuzick, MD, Aurora
3rd Place – Xuan Thy Tran, MD, Ascension
- Todd Miller, MD – Aurora
- Kristen Vento, DO – ProHealth Medical Group
- Beth Keefe,MD – Aurora
- Jennifer Scheeler, MD – ProHealth Medical Group
- Lauren Bremburger, MD – ProHealth Medical Group
- Mark Bradley, MD, Froedtert & MCW health
- Cheryl Serb, MD, Prohealth
- Kathleen Phelan, MD – ProHealth Medical Group
- John Lesniak, MD, Prohealth
OB/GYN Doctors in Lake Country
A gynecologist is a doctor who specializes in women’s reproductive health. Obstetricians care for women during their pregnancy and just after the baby is born. They also deliver babies.
Voted top THREE OB/GYN Doctors 2023
1st Place –
Joseph Shea, MD – Aurora
2nd Place – Meredith Derrig, MD – Aurora
3rd Place – Jessica Herzberg, MD – Moreland OBGYN Associates
- Christine Sponagle, MD – Moreland OBGYN Associates
- Dana Akiya, MD – Womens Health Care SC
- Kathryn Gallagher, MD – Aurora
- Courtney A. Lemieux, MD Moreland OB-GYN
- Matthew Taylor, MD Moreland OB-GYN
- Laura Epperson, MD -Womens Health Care SC
- Rachel L. Fournogerakis, DO Aurora
- Stephanie Voice, MD Moreland OB-GYN Associates
- Jill Wolpheil, MD
- Lorree Dyoco, MD Moreland OB-GYN Associates
- Darin Gregory, MD Moreland OB-GYN Associates
- Omar Sinno, MD Aurora
Listed in no particular order for places 4-10 and includes ties.
- Allison Nelson, MD – Moreland OBGYN Associates
- Cheryl Serb, MD
- Sarah Janz, MD – Moreland OBGYN Associates
- Anthony Hoang, MD
- Geneva Wahl, MD – Moreland OBGYN Associates
- Krystal Mazola, MD – Prohealth
- Tyler Boschuetz, MD – Ascension
- Patrick Sims, MD – Aurora
Listed in no particular order for places 11-15 including ties.
Pediatricians in Lake Country
A pediatrician is medical doctor who manages the physical, behavioral, and mental care for children from birth until age 18. A pediatrician is trained to diagnose and treat a broad range of childhood illnesses, from minor health problems to serious diseases.
Voted top THREE Pediatricians 2023
1st Place – Stephanie Whitt, MD – Waukesha Pediatric Associates
2nd Place – Gregory Moyer, MD – Lake Country Pediatrics
3rd Place – Joe Tzougros, Prohealth
Note: There were multiple ties in places 4-10.
- Amy Attwell, MD – Waukesha Pediatric Associates
- Matthew Biebel, MD -Waukesha Pediatric Associates
- Karin Hamilton, MD – Aurora
- Denise Getschow MD, Children’s Wisconsin
- Renee Szafir, MD, Children’s Wisconsin
- Anthony Wampole, MD – Aurora – Summit
- Sarah Hansen, MD – Waukesha Pediatric Associates
- Yolanda Wolff, MD Children’s Wisconsin
- Jennifer Glamman, MD, Lake Country Pediatrics
- Justin Schilz, MD, Lake Country Pediatrics
- Beth Keefe, MD, Aurora
- Meghan Kinateder, MD – Waukesha Pediatric Associates
Note: There were multiple ties in places 11-15.
- Jennifer Vipond, MD ProHealth Medical Group
- Karen Swanson, MD, Aurora
- Veena Gonuguntla, MD, Aurora
- Barbara Kolp, MD, Lake Country Pediatrics
- Brandon Rucker, MD, Aurora
- Brenda Boschek, MD, Prohealth
- Mark Kamsler, MD
- Gerhard Sawall, MD, Prohealth
- Julia Ostendorf, MD, Waukesha Pediatric Associates
Dentists in Lake Country
A dentist provides care for a patient’s teeth, gums, and oral health. They provide a number of services. Dentists repair fractured teeth, fill cavities, remove tooth decay, straighten teeth, place sealants, whiten patient’s teeth, and educate on proper oral hygiene. Our guide included both family and pediatric dentists in one category.
Voted top THREE Dentists 2023
1st Place – Susan Angel, DDS – Wonderkind Pediatric Dentistry – Hartland/Waukesha
2nd Place – Lindsey Davies, DDS – Oconomowoc Pediatric Dentisty PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY
3rd Place – Stacy Michels, DDS – Oconomowoc Pediatric Dentistry
- Amy Getz Niedziela, DDS – Forward Dental
- Kirsten Davies, DDS Davies Pediatric Dentistry Waukesha
- Michelle Kelly, DDS – Delafield Family Dental – Delafield
- Kelly Newman, DDS – Generations Dental
- Patty Erickson, DDS – North Lake Family Dentistry – North Lake
- Kathryn Connor, DDS – Wales Family Dental – Wales
- Natalie Stoeckl, – Stoeckl Dentistry – Oconomowoc
- Udoka Holinbeck, DDS – Bionica Dental Wellness – Delafield
- Eric Ruiz, DDS – Lakeland Family Dental
- Alison Lehman, DDS – Summit Dental
- Ricardo Araujo, DDS – Small World Children’s Dentistry – Brookfield
- Richard Bailey, DDS, Bailey Family Dental
- Dan Waller, DDS Sussex Family Dental
- Thomas Bitner, DDS, Bitner Family Dentistry Oconomowoc
- Tim Williamson, DDS, Williamson Family Dentistry Oconomowoc
listed in no particular order for places 4-15.
Oconomowoc Pediatric Dentistry
When it comes to dental care, children need a special person, who can calm their fears, answer their questions and set them up for a lifetime of excellent oral health. This person needs special training in the issues that children experience as well as a fun and patient demeanor. You have found all these qualities and more with Dr. Stacy Michels and Dr. Lindsey Davies at Oconomowoc Pediatric Dentistry.
Delafield Family Dental
Family is an important word to all, but in Dr. Michelle Kelly’s life it has a bigger meaning than the people at home. Delafield Family Detnal, it’s patients and staff, are her second family. She is known for her caring, understanding chair side manner. Her patients always feel at home and are treated from the heart, given options. Patient care is priority. The wonderful staff upholds that standard, providing the best care, using technology and treating all as family. Outside of work, Dr. Kelly is happily married and has 3 beautiful children and enjoys traveling, skiing, golf and family time.
Our family dental practice has been serving the Lake Country community for 34 years. Dr. Kelly grew up in Hartland and is now raising her own family here. She loves helping patients of all ages smile and works with a gentle touch to keep dental visits pain free, relaxed and most of all, fun! She worked for Children’s Hospital for her first 6 years in practice and has a passion/extensive experience working with our youngest patients. Our passion is in building relationships and at our practice we will welcome you like an old friend. Please share your smile with us!
Eye Care and Eye Exams in Lake Country
This category is for all eye care and eye exam practitioners in Lake Country. Services vary by practitioner but may include adult and children’s eye exams, contact lense fittings, eye emergencies, eye diseases and/or eye surgery and LASIK.
Voted top THREE Eye Care Practitioners 2023
1st Place – Dana McGuire, OD – Summit Eye Clinic, Oconomowoc
2nd Place – DR. ANNA KOECK – THEIA VISION CARE – HARTLAND
3rd Place – Dr. Amber Dentz, OD – Lake Country Eye Care LLC
- David Bjork, OD – Oconomowoc Vision Clinic – Oconomowoc
- Christian Camus, OD – Aurora – Summit
- Jason Varner, OD – Brookfield Vision
- Josephine-Liezl P. Cueto, MD – Aurora
- Jennifer J. Hillman, OD, Primary Eye Care Associates
- Aaron Holtebeck, MD – Holtebeck Eye
- Amber Bartels, OD – Primary Eye Care Associates
listed in no particular order for places 4-10 includes ties.
This is your sign to schedule an eye exam!
Click Here to find out why Dr. Anna Koeck at Theia Vision Care has been Voted # 1 Eye Doctor in Waukesha and Lake Country in 2019, 2021, and 2022.
- Tired of not knowing what glasses to pick or being ignored in a big box shop?
- Do you miss simple kindness and a smile when you walk in?
At Theia Vision Care, we provide eye care because we care. Together we can help each other be happy, healthy and kind.
Come see the world differently with us!
213 E Capitol Dr
Hartland, WI 53029
SCHEDULE ONLINE WEBSITE FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM
allergists in Lake Country
An allergist treats asthma and allergies. An allergist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. The allergist is specially trained to identify allergy and asthma triggers. Allergists help people treat or prevent their allergy problems.
Voted top THREE Allergists 2023
1st Place – Mark Nordness, MD – PROHEALTH – Mukwonago
2nd Place – Shelley Watters, MD – Aurora – Wauwatosa
3rd Place – Dr. Hambrook, Froedtert & MCW
- Sara Lowe, APNP Children’s Wisconsin
- Matthew Tallar, MD, Children’s Wisconsin
Mary-Jo Rolfes Lo, MD – PROHEALTH – Waukesha
Chiropractors in Lake Country
A Doctor of Chiropractic (DC), chiropractor, or chiropractic physician is a medical professional who is trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the musculoskeletal and nervous systems. Chiropractors treat patients of all ages—infants, children, and adults. Chiropractors use hands-on spinal manipulation and other alternative treatments, the theory being that proper alignment of the body’s musculoskeletal structure, particularly the spine, will enable the body to heal.
Voted top THREE Chiropractors 2023
1st Place – Dr. Tyler Reed, Freedom Chiropractic
2nd Place – Dr. Shannon Stadler – Stadler Chiropractic & Co.
3rd Place –
Dr. Vanessa Fritz – Chiropractic Company
Note: There were ties within places 5-10, hence the number of listees.
- Dr. Amy Kolman – Kolman Family Chiropractic
- Dr. Mandy Pierce – Pewaukee Family Chiropractic
- Dr Brian Menzies – Advanced Sport Chiropractic Hartland
- Dr. Zach Chudy – Flex Care Chiropractic – Oconomowoc
- Dr. Cody Sromek -Stadler Chiropractic & Co.
- Dr. Brandon Meye – Lake Country Health Center
- Dr. Bradley Fritz – Chiropractic Company – Oconomowoc
- Dr. Ken Krieser, Krieser Chiropractic Family Wellness Center Nashotah
Note: There were ties within places 11-15, hence the number of listees.
- Dr. Brady Dorn – Dorn Chiropractic – Oconomowoc
- Dr. Peter Gonzalez, North Point Chiropractic
- Dr. Hans Halaska, Hartland Family Chiropractic
- Dr. Jenifer Baum – Delafield Chiropractic
- Dr. Rob Dorn, Axis Chiropractic
- Dr. Katie Sam, Kolman Family Chiropractic
- Dr. Bradley Nutting, Chiropractic Wellness on Pewaukee Lake
listed in no particular order for places 4-10.
The name of our clinic most simply defines what we strive to help our patients achieve, Freedom. From Neuropathy pain to everyday aches, immobility, lack of function, or to just live life to be the fullest. The clinic is comfortable and modern. The staff is down to earth and inviting. Dr. Tyler Reed is attentive, friendly, and has the expertise to help even the most difficult Chiropractic and Neuropathy cases. Our office happily houses all necessary equipment to reach your goals, including our state-of-the-art spinal decompression machines and digital X-Ray. From newborn to elderly, we are prepared and eager to serve you! If you suffer from Back or neck pain, neuropathy, headaches, joint pains, or just wish to be a healthier version of yourself, then we can help!
A Note from Dr. Tyler- “I am so appreciative to be named Lake Country’s Top Chiropractor in 2021 and again in 2023! We have made it our goal from the start to help our community live healthier, pain-free lives. Thank you to all of our amazing patients who took a moment to vote. It means the world to serve you each day!”
At Stadler Chiropractic & Co., we believe that people are capable of amazing things, that life is meant to be lived to the fullest potential, and that the body will naturally heal itself when it is supported in the right way. We believe that great chiropractic care is specific and personalized, and it is about what works best for each person as a unique individual. We utilize these strengths to develop a strategy that helps each of our patients achieve their goals. We have an attitude of gratitude and positivity, and are blessed to be able to help our patients and their families feel their best, be their best, and thrive on a day-to-day basis.
Drs. Brad and Vanessa Fritz are family chiropractors at Chiropractic Company in Oconomowoc, with a mission to make Lake Country healthier and happier. We pride ourselves in having a welcoming and modern, family- friendly office with a goal to provide the best, individualized care possible. We have the ability to see all ages and help with a variety of complaints; and use an array of tools and techniques to get your nervous system functioning optimally. Additionally, Dr. Vanessa has received her postdoctoral certification in both pediatric and prenatal care through the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA), offering specialized focus to these populations. We’d love to meet you and your family and help you get well from the inside out! Our office is conveniently located between Highway 16 and I-94; we accept most major insurances.
At North Point Chiropractic we customize care to the specific needs and goals of your entire family. We have special training for pregnant moms, children, athletes- all the way to your grandparents. Our thorough examination finds the root cause of dysfunction and uncovers the right adjusting techniques that work for you. More people are living to 100 years of age, and a proactive approach to your health is essential for you to get there with vitality. A healthy spine and nervous system is crucial for you to enjoy a sensational century!
Dr. Brian R. Menzies grew up here. He attended Merton Primary School and Arrowhead. Dr. Menzies studied at the University of Utah attaining his Bachelor of Science in Exercise Physiology and at Logan College of Chiropractic becoming a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician. Dr. Menzies practices the Koren Specific Technique (KST). KST uses an instrument (called the Arthrostim) to give gentle tap adjustments to the body in various positions whether it be sitting, standing or lying down. The goal of KST is the restoration of the brain and body connection so healing occurs to the whole body.
orthodontists in Lake Country
Orthodontists help with crooked teeth, but they assist patients with other issues as well. These include overbites and underbites, crossbites, spaces between teeth, overcrowding of teeth, and the treatment of temporomandibular disorders (TMD). Additional problems with the jaw also need to be treated by an orthodontist.
Voted top THREE Orthodontists 2023
1st Place – Kirk R Davies, DDS- Davies Orthodontics
2nd Place – Peter Reichl, DDS – Reichl & Kolstad Orthodontics
3rd Place – James Kolstad, DDS – Reichl & Kolstad Orthodontics
- Kevin Race, DDS -Race Orthodontics – Brookfield, Mukwonago
- Todd Rasch, DDS Rasch Orthodontics-Pewaukee
- Daniel Holzhauer-DDS-Holzhauer, Hewett & Barta Orthodontics
- Michael Bubon, DDS – Bubon Orthodontics
- Charles Hewett, DDS – Holzhauer, Hewett & Barta Orthodontics
- Josh Barta, DDS – Holzhauer, Hewett & Barta Orthodontics
- Michael Payne, DDS – PMH Orthodontics
Get to know the Rasch Orthodontics Difference. Dr. Rasch is a Board Certified Orthodontist (less than 50% of orthodontists have achieved board certification). A friendly and well-trained staff providing top notch service will always greet and work with you. They are a Gold level Invisalign provider. Rasch Orthodontics is conveniently located on Capitol Dr. in Pewaukee near the intersection of Hwy 164.
mental Health Professionals in Lake Country
Mental Health Professionals are a valued asset to our community. They help children, families and adults alike. These professionals can help people cope and understand their thoughts, behaviors and feelings. They can offer guidance and improvement and they work with clients on set goals. The ability to help assess and diagnosis mental health conditions is part of their line of work.
Voted top THREE Mental health Professionals in 2023
1st Place – Deanna Marincic, MSW, LCSW, Gals- Institute LLC – Delafield
2nd Place – Jennifer Van Rossum, LCP, 5Peaks,LLC
3rd Place – Monica Rodriguez, LPC, MAC MA-Monica Rodriguez Counseling, LLC
- Becca Rosecky-Becca Rosecky Counseling, LLC
- Terri Alm – Gals Institue LLC
Gals Institute is a collaborative group of licensed clinicians providing therapy services, resiliency-building workshops, one-day events, and support groups in the Lake Country Area and Waukesha County. Staff live the clinic’s mission of providing prevention and healing to individuals, families, and adolescents.
Congratulations to Deanna Marincic and Jen Michener on their recent recognition as two of the three top mental health providers in Lake Country and surrounding areas. Also, a huge thank you to the entire Gals Institute team of clinical and in-training licensed therapists who bring an incredible wealth of knowledge and expertise in their care for Lake Country families.
For more information on Gals Institute and the entire clinical team, visit www.galsinstitute.com.
Jennifer Van Rossum, MA, LPC (Founder, 5Peaks, LLC) is a Licensed Psychotherapist and Mental Wellness Educator & Consultant in private practice with a specialty in treating anxiety and fostering resilience. Jennifer has 20 years of experience with advanced training in Interpersonal Neurobiology, Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy, and Expressive/Somatic Therapies. She finds great purpose in her profession and is known for her compassion, calm demeanor and expert guidance. Outside of the therapy office, Jennifer is a Resilience and Well-being Consultant, offering her expertise to individuals and organizations. Jennifer is a mom to 3 (usually) delightful boys and married to a pretty rad husband.
Physical Therapists in Lake Country
Physical Therapists (or PTs) are health care professionals who diagnose and treat popele (of all ages) who have conditions or injuries that have limited their physical abilities. From surgery recovery to injury to post partum, these PTs can give tools and exercises to improve physical abilities.
Voted top THREE PHysical Therapists 2023
1st Place – Katie Andrew, PT DPT – Katie Andrew Physical Therapy – Delafield
2nd Place – Hannah Scherbarth, PT, DPT, ATC of New Heights Physical Therapy
3rd Place – Jereme Trunk, PT, DPT – Balance Within Integrative Physical Therapy -Delafield/Hartland/Oconomowoc
- Sarah Trunk, PT, DPT – Balance Within Integrative Physical Therapy – Delafield/Hartland/Oconomowoc
- Jill Fraundorf, PT, MS – Balance Within Integrative Physical Therapy – Delafield/Hartland/Oconomowoc
- Megan Wiley, PT – Balance Within Integrative Physical Therapy – Delafield/Hartland/Oconomowoc
- Beth Bartelsen, PT
- Sarah Sawall – Resilience RX
- Carla Collela, PT – Oconomowoc Physical Therapy
- Dr. Lauren Falk, PT, DPT, ATC, CSCS Kinetic Sports Medicine Delafield
Listed in no particular order for places 4-10.
At New Heights Physical Therapy, we help high-achieving individuals learn how to take care of their bodies and their minds so they can overcome pain and enjoy their fast-paced lives. We go beyond traditional physical therapy, using a holistic approach to teach you to listen to and truly understand your body, which allows you to take control of your own healing and wellness for lasting results.
alternative Medicine in Lake Country
There are many alternative medicine centers in Lake Country. These practices look at human bodies holistically by assessing the whole person, their body, mind and spirit.
Voted top THREE Alternative Medicine Practitioners 2023
1st Place – Marni Persick of Marni Holistics and the Traditional Naturopath for 4 Rivers Center for Well-Being
2nd Place – Nichole Gauger, New Hope Natural Wellness Delafield
3rd Place –ALi of Ali Ali Healing – Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine clinic
- Elise Eaton, Integrative Health LLC, Acupuncturist & Resilience Coach
- Candace Morton Pediatric and Adult NP Solstice Health
- Sandra Anderson, Center for Well-Being Hartland
- Mark Kamsler, MD
- Dr. Murray, Pediatric and Adult NP Solstice Health
- Dr. Michelle Nickels – MD – Integrative Family Wellness Brookfield
- Deb Muth Serenity Healthcare
- David Fife, Lake Country Acupuncture
- Sunnie Sabol– Thrive Acupuncture
Ali is a Board Certified Acupuncturist and Herbalist who delights in helping patients reclaim their health and increase their quality of life.
Ali specializes in treating women’s health issues including fertility (natural and assisted), PCOS, endometriosis, pain with menses, heavy or frequent periods, night sweats, anxiety, insomnia, and other hormonal challenges.
Ali also has advanced training and specialization in the treatment of chronic pain (including sciatica, arthritis, shoulder pain, back pain, and more) and peripheral neuropathy.
All new patients begin with a complimentary consultation. Begin your journey towards a healthier you by booking your free consultation today!
Medical aesthetics in Lake Country
These medical treatments are focused on improving the cosmetic appearance of patients and more.
Voted top THREE MEDICAL AESTHETICS PractiCES 2023
1st Place – Lake Country AESTHETICS
2nd Place – Bonness Body Face Medi Spa
3rd Place – Parkins Plastic Surgery
- Mint Beauty and Wellness Okauchee
- Quintessa Aesthetic Center
After 13 years of practicing medicine, Lake Country Aesthetics LLC was established in 2019 as an opportunity for Dr. Natalie Peters, DNP, ACNP-BC, MSN, BSN to meet the aesthetic needs of her patients. Her current aesthetic services include customized medical & aesthetic dermatological treatments, high grade chemical peels, radio-frequency micro-needling, PDO face and body threads; cosmetic injectables such as Neuromodulators Xeomin, Dysport, Botox; Dermal Fillers Versa, Restylane, Belotero, Juvaderm and Biostimulators Radiesse, Sculptra, and Bellafill. She spends significant time researching evidence based medicine, regularly participating in advanced training programs & studying treatments that produce the most effective results at affordable prices. She engages in weekly education seminars, trains other medical personnel, has an extensive log of master certifications & practices medicine with the utmost respect, ethical & moral consideration for each individual patient. Her approach is comprehensive & compassionate as she encourages open, non-judgmental, trusting relationships with her patients so they may be informed consumers of healthcare.
Specialties include Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine Therapies, Integrative Functional Medicine, Holistic Nutrition, Traditional Naturopathy, and Mindfulness Meditation Education.
Thank you to the Lake Country community for your support of our work. Looking forward to partnering with you in your wellness goals.
Veterinary Practice in Lake Country
Veterinarians are the doctors of the animal world. We list this category out by entire practice rather than a specific doctor.
Voted top THREE Veterinary PractiCES 2023
1st Place – PEWAUKEE VET
2nd Place – OCONOMOWOC ANIMAL HOSPITAL
3rd Place – Hallet Veterinary Hospital in Oconomowoc
Note: There was a large tie in this, hence the long list.
- Lake Country Vet
- North Lake Veterinary Clinic
- Kuenzi Family Vet
- Bark River Animal Hospital
- Wales Animal Clinic
- Summit Animal Clinic
- Sullivan Veterinary Service
- Mukwonago Animal Hospital
- Pet Partners
- Lake View Animal Hospital
- Integrative Veterinary Service
At Oconomowoc Animal Hospital patients come first. We provide optimal patient care while working with the pet parent. It is our responsibility to inform pet parents of all their options and support them through the decision-making process. We strongly believe that preemptive care is vital to ensuring that your pet’s health and viability are protected. We stress the importance of annual exams because we believe thorough check-ups and preventive care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary service to keep your companions feeling their best.
In Conclusion: Lake Country and Waukesha County has excellent providers for all your wellness needs!
Pregnancy Guide to Lake Country
Resources in the area for those pregnant or hoping to become pregnant.