We are currently updating this with July 2019 events, information, and lots of family fun.
Ah, July – one of my favorite months. I love summer. I love the 4th of July festivities. I love the warm air. I love beach days. I love Sunday Fundays on the lake. I love dining outside. I love community festivals. I love Hartland Kids Day.
We asked on Facebook what some of your favorite events of the month were, and loved reading the responses. Please continue the conversation there or tell us in the comments below what you love about this month.
Thank you to our July Event Guide Sponsor:
Panga Bar and Grill is Lake Country’s place to go for great food, drinks and to enjoy the lake, located on Upper Nemahbin Lake. Have a sunny day and hope to see you soon!
21 Must Do July Events
- Celebrate at the Hartland Hometown Celebration! Don’t forget to see Lake Country Family Fun in the parade on Sunday, July 1st!!
- Celebrate the Fourth of July!!
- It’s not too late to sign your child up for a summer camp!! Check out these Last Minute Summer Camps Sign Ups!
- Explore Milwaukee with Kids!
- Taste out Food Truck Friday at the Waukesha Airport.
- July 6 – Burgermeister
- July 13 – Easter Seals
- July 20 – Hardwood Cafe
- July 27 – Meat OTS
- Take a road trip and travel back in time to 1574 at the opening weekend of the Bristol Renaissance Faire. I have fond memories of visiting the Renaissance Faire from my childhood, and can’t wait for my kiddos to have the same! If you can’t make it opening weekend, fear not! They are open for nine weekends.
- Have you been to Watertown Lights and Sirens yet? It’s full of fire trucks, ambulances, police cars, and more that your kids can climb in and through and pretend to drive! Plus, get blown away by the UW Med Flight helicopter! Mark your calendar for July 10!
- If you missed Watertown’s Lights and Sirens event, do not miss Mukwonago’s Touch a Truck event for the truck-lover in your family. Plus, find upcoming Touch a Truck events here.
- Grab your friends and enjoy live music at the Delafield Block Party on July 13th and 14th.
- Are you looking for a local art festival? At only $5 a carload, load up your family and friends and check out the Lake Country Art Festival on July 14th at Naga-waukee Park. The art festival goes from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, so head back to the Delafield Block Party afterwards 😉
- If you want to head to the north side of the greater Waukesha County area, check out Ashippun’s Fireman Festival. This 3 day festival from July 13th-15th, features live music, a car show, and wrestling!
- Do you like scavenger hunts? Get hunting now and look around town up until Genesee Depot Daze on Saturday, July 14th. Come find prizes hidden throughout the town.
- Do you have nostalgic memories of carnival rides and community events from your childhood? Check out Sussex Lions Daze to give your children that same feeling! Check out the fun on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, July 13th through 15th! Don’t miss the fireworks and parade 🙂
- Check out the Waukesha County Fair for $1 on July 18th!!
- The Milwaukee Air and Water Show is back for 2018!! From July 20th through 22nd, check out this family friendly event. There are free spots to watch or you can purchase tickets for box seats.
- Bring your family to the Hartland Street Dance on Saturday, July 21st for an evening of music, fun and food!
- Hot air balloons are so fun to watch float through the sky, not to mention the beautiful designs. Take a road trip to the annual Waterford Hot Air Balloon Festival, where one Lake Country Family Fun reader’s family was instrumental in making this event happen! Learn more here and see pictures shared from previous years.
- Do you have your calendars marked for Lake Country Family Fun’s 6th annual Hartland Kids Day on Wednesday, July 25th?! Don’t miss out on this year’s fun with bounce houses, a rock wall, and more new features!
- Food! Are you hungry? Check out Pewaukee’s annual Taste of Lake Country on July 27th and 28th.
- One of our Lake Country Family Fun readers wrote that Dousman Derby Days and the Wisconsin State Frog Jumping Contest was their top event this month. If you want some frog-hopping good times, check out Cory Park from July 27th through the 29th.