This is a sponsored post.
We may be half way through August, but summer is not over yet. There are still many fun festivals to cross off your summer bucket list. With the State Fair over and school supply shopping done (surprisingly), many are looking forward to fall, but I love to soak up every last bit of summer. Do you, too? Then you will love our August Festivals Guide 🙂
Thank you to our August Festival Guide Sponsor:
Shop, Dine, Connect with Hartland BID Business Improvement District during their Fourth Annual Sidewalk Sale on Saturday, August 26th from 10:00 am-2:00 pm. Join Lake Country Bed Barn with Birch & Banyan Coffee, Décor Adore Boutique, Designer Consignor Boutique, The Flower Garden and 25+ Vendors along Haight and Goodwin for unprecedented sizzling summer savings! #summer #sale #lcbedbarn #downtownhartland
- Milwaukee Irish Fest is the world’s largest celebration of Celtic music and culture. The four-day festival showcases more than 100 entertainment acts on 17 stages at Henry W. Maier Festival Park on Milwaukee’s lakefront. Mark your calendars for the 37th annual Milwaukee Irish Fest taking place on August 17th through 20th, 2017.
- The summer heat marks the arrival of one of Milwaukee’s favorite fests, returning for the 33rd year at the Milwaukee County Zoo. This year’s Milwaukee Journal Sentinel a la Carte presented by Meijer, August 17 through August 20, features 26 area restaurants offering a variety of flavors that will leave you craving more, in addition to top national and local bands performing throughout the Zoo grounds!
Waukesha County Fun!
Oconomowoc’s Festival Week! Including the Oconomowoc Festival of the Arts.
- Oconomowoc Festival Week is a week that we look forward to every year! There are so many things to do that keep the whole family entertained. The week starts with Kids Fest at Roosevelt Park and Kids Day at the Beach on Tuesday, August 15th and ends with the Festival of the Arts over the weekend on August 19th and 20th.
- The Oconomowoc Festival of the Arts is considered one of the top outdoor fine art festivals in the Midwest. It is held on the beautiful shores of Fowler Lake at Fowler Park. This volunteer-run Festival works hard to make this a rewarding event for both the artists and attendees. And don’t forget to take the pontoon shuttle 😉
- The Ixonia Lions Club Annual Ixonia Town and Country Days Festival will be on August 19th and 20th, and the Ixonia Firemen’s Hall & Park is proud to be a sponsor for this great event. The giant parade starts at 11:00 am on Sunday.
- St. James Parish is having their annual festival on August 25th through the 27th. There will be live music, fireworks, and a raffle!
- Imagine a County Fair, Church Social, and a Family Reunion all merged into one event! The show will be held August 26th and 27th, 2017.
- Muskego Fest is the largest free admission festival in Southeastern Wisconsin. They feature great entertainment, tasty food, and more! The fun starts Thursday, August 24th!
To see the complete list of family fun events on
Lake Country Family Fun’s event calendar,