Keep CALM and Find some Rummage Sales
Some of my kids’ most-played-with toys are items I have picked up at garage sales! To me, finding a good deal is like winning the mommy jackpot. I thrive on a good morning of rummage shopping and coffee. Plus, most rummage sale finds are new or gently used items.
Spring is upon us, which means it is Rummage time. Whether you are planning to participate in one or if you are making your “rummage wish list” like me, it’s sometimes hard to know when and where to go. That’s why Lake Country Family Fun has created a Rummage Sale Guide. We wanted a central, non-cluttered location for local Rummage Sales especially the bigger church and/or neighborhood rummages.
Please thank your Rummage Sponsor:
How to list your Rummage Sale in this Guide
We welcome rummage sale additions to this guide, in fact, we encourage it! Please fill out the form at the bottom of this guide with your rummage information. Our focus will be larger rummage sales, not one-house ones. Rummage sale details in italics below mean we are awaiting further information on specifics.
As you read this guide, please be aware that Rummage Sales may change. Please verify sale before attending.
2024 Rummages and Yard Sales
April Rummage Sales
- St. Paul’s Spring FREE Clothing Share
- Location: St. Paul Catholic Parish located at Hwy 83 & D, (S38W31602 Hwy D, Waukesha, 53189) located about 5.6 miles South of I-94 on Hwy 83 just before the intersection of County D, near Genesee Depot, (Waukesha county).
- Held: on Thursday & Friday, April 18 & 19 from 8:00am to 4:00pm and on Saturday, April 20 from 8:00am to 11:00am.
- Donations may be dropped off on Wed., April 17 from Noon-7:00pm OR anytime during the hours on Thurs. & Friday. Tax receipts are available upon request.
- Items include but by no means limited to: clothing for women, men & children, baby items, coats, shoes, toys, books, small household items, holiday decorations, purses, (NO large furniture or non-working electronics, such as t.v.’s, computers,etc).
- There is no cost; everything is FREE!
- Items do not need to be brought in to take what is needed.
- Everyone is encouraged to bring your own bags to use. This is a great community service where donations are greatly appreciated to share with others!
ADD your Rummage or Garage Sale!
Looking for a place to donate your lightly used clothing or items? Try our guide with 14 ideas.
It's our summer bucket list in conjunction with the Free Summer Fun guide. We have 77 things to do with your family this summer in the Lake Country area and beyond so you never hear the words "I'm bored!" 🤩 This guide is made possible through our partnership with Postively Pewaukee presenting Taste of Lake Country July 26 - 27 and Waterfront Wednesdays, which start on June 5 and run every Wednesday through August 28, 2019.