Our family loves visiting the Wisconsin Dells any time of year! There are so many attractions you’re sure to find something to please even the toughest critic in your family. In cooler temps we enjoy hitting some of the indoor water parks in the area. We love that MooseJaw pizza has allergy-friendly options. We have compiled a list of 10 Wisconsin Dells Hotels and Resorts for you to check out this Spring Break!
Please thank our Guide Sponsor, The Wilderness Hotel in Wisconsin Dells. The Wilderness Resort offers endless opportunities for fun for kids of all ages.
As you plan for travel with your family in Wisconsin, check out our awesome resources:
10 Places to Stay with Your Family in The Wisconsin Dells
Listed in no particular order.
Key Hotel Features
Wilderness Resort offers endless opportunities for fun for kids of all ages.
Type of Rooms:
Wilderness Hotel and Golf Resort
- 446 Double Queen with sofa sleeper or King Size with sofa sleeper hotel rooms
Wilderness on the Lake (condo resort overlooking Lake Delton)
- 108, 2 and 3 bedroom fully furnished condo units
Glacier Canyon Lodge (condo resort adjacent to main resort)
- 460 fully furnished condo units available in double queen, 1, 2, or 3 bedroom configurations
- Vacation Villas- 40, 2 fully furnished bedroom units
- Cabins – 35 fully furnished 3, 4 and 5 bedroom units
- Frontier Condos- 76 fully furnished 3 or 4 bedroom units
What’s New and Exciting at the Wilderness Resort
Lake Country Family Fun is a HUGE fan of the family-friend Wilderness Resort.
TAP FOR OUR LATEST REVIEW FROM DECEMBER 2022
We suggest a day trip to enjoy a Take Trip Flight experience, a candy store visit and some food from Camp Social. We also suggest an overnight visit (one night really doesn’t do because there is so much to do) to stay for kids of ALL ages.
- Per a comment in our facebook group, “We took our kids to the Kalahari at age 1 and nearly 4. They couldn’t do a lot of the big slides, but it was nice that the water park was all in one area. They had a blast!”
- Kalahari Resort & Conventions are full service vacation destinations including meeting & convention facilities that combine America’s largest indoor Waterparks with the magic of Africa.
- Tom Foolery’s Adventure Park offers tons of fun outside of the water, plus check out Volcano Lounge and Lanes.
3. Great Wolf Lodge
- Howlin’ Holidays! Save up to 30% off with promo code: AHOWLIN
- Huge waterparks – indoor and outdoor
- Neat feature: the wrist bands are used as a card to charge stuff with, unlock outside doors, and you use it to get in your room.
4. Chula Vista
- Check their deal packages before booking to save money with your family.
- Chula Vista Resort is only minutes away from all the exciting attractions that have made the Dells area famous. Indoor & outdoor waterparks, roller coasters, boat rides, a ski show plus shopping and a multitude of dining choices await your next visit or vacation.
- So kick back, relax, and enjoy everything Chula Vista Resort & Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells has to offer. We invite you to vacation, meet, golf, spa, dine and more at our resort in Wisconsin Dells!
5. Mt. Olympus
- Water & Theme Park is Free with your Stay!
- Tubing, Skiing & Snowboarding Included Free with your Stay!
- Demeter’s Mini Putt Putt Included with Stay!
- You’ll receive a Bonus Day at our Parks upon Check out!
- Free Parking
6. Natura Treescape Resort
- Large range of lodging options: riverfront boutique rooms, family suites, getaway homes, treehouses, rustic cabins, tiny homes, well-appointed hotel rooms and RV camping.
- Wisconsin Dells’ first Natural Lagoon located at American Resort & Treehouses. This one-of-a-kind water feature will be the first Natural Waterpark consisting of 250,000 gallons of naturally filtered water. The lagoon will be natural as a lake and crystal clear like a pool, but without harsh chemicals, using the self-cleansing principles of a wetland bog, plants instead of chemicals. A true natural retreat with water as nature intended.
7. Polynesian Water Park Resort
- “Great price and perfect for younger kids”
- Find a groupon here.
8. Wintergreen Conference Center
- Exhilarating water slides are fun for teens yet safe for toddlers which is why families return year after year.
9. Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel and Suites
- Indoor pool, indoor water park, and 3 hot tubs
10. Atlantis Waterpark Hotel
- This hotel is a personal favorite for the Cutler family who love saving money but still letting there 3 kids (under 8 years old) have a great time!
- Their waterparks are geared to kids under 11 and feature toddler slides and lap pools. They feature tube slides, water basketball, spray fountains in the indoor pool areas. Steamy poolside whirlpool and HUGE ticket redemption game room. They offer FREE Wi-Fi to all our guests. They have NEW bunk bed suites, perfect for the kiddos! Almost all rooms have balconies. Last, but not least, all rooms include a mini-fridge and microwave.
Where do you love to stay in the dells?
Road Trip anywhere in WI
Sponsored by Kwik Trip, be a tourist in your own state. There is so much to see and do here!
7 Tips for Traveling with Kids
Martha shares tips for traveling with kiddos on a road trip and on a plane.
Our Experience at Take Flight at the Wilderness
We tried and LOVED the amazing Take Flight expereience at the Wilderness.