It’s January, and we are all prioritizing our health and wellness, right? I don’t know about you, but I thrive better when I am held accountable. Working out at home just does not cut it for me. I love classes (if you haven’t noticed). If I leave the house, followed by the motivation of a room full of peers and an inspiring instructor…that spells success for me! If you are anything like that, then join Lake Country Family Fun for a FREE private preview ride at the new CycleBar at the Corners of Brookfield.
Tell me more…
If you have been following Lake Country Family Fun in the past year, you know how much we LOVE the Corners of Brookfield! We gushed about it in our review of Grimaldi’s Pizzeria, and now you can eat pizza and work it off all in one place! What could be better?! They are near next door to each other, too, as The CycleBar studio is located across from Von Maur and just west of Lululemon.
What is CycleBar?
CycleBar is a new premium indoor cycling studio opening this month at The Corners of Brookfield.
The studio at The Corners will offer a variety of upbeat and inspiring cycling exercise classes led by trained instructors, plus high-end amenities like complimentary shoes, water bottles, snacks and more. The Corners location will also feature the company’s signature CycleTheater workout room – a tiered theater with 40 custom bikes, two larger-than-life flat screen TVs, personal data monitors and state-of-the-art audio, video and lighting technology. The new studio at The Corners will be the second CycleBar location in Wisconsin, with another in Mequon.
When are we riding?
Lake Country Family Fun’s private preview ride is Monday, January 22nd at 6:30 pm.
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to the ride (6:10 pm) so we can get everyone checked in and setup on their bikes in a timely manner.
- Cycling shoes, water bottles, towels and lockers are all included with your private ride. Riders are welcome to bring their own cycling shoes if they have them. CycleBar does not allow tennis shoes to be worn on the bikes.
- There are 2 private bathrooms and 2 private showers available.
- There are bikes available for up to 40 people.
- They will incorporate an “Intro to Cyclebar” tutorial into the first 10 minutes of class before the real ride starts. So, don’t feel intimidated.
- The ride will consist of a 45-minute classic class.
Sign up here using this link! Please email me at erin@lakecountryfamilyfun(.)com if you have any questions.
Cyclebar at The Corners
20350 W. Lord Street, Brookfield | 262-236-7967