38th Annual Waukesha Janboree
The dates for the 38th annual Waukesha Janboree have been announced: January 13 through the 22nd, 2023! There is 10 days of fun for the whole family to enjoy!
Explore the Lowell Survival Camp at the opening ceremonies on January 13 and stay for the Wild, Wild Sky Fireworks display.
New this year, the Aurora Borealis Laser Light Show will light up the sky at Lowell Park on Saturday, January 14.
From families, to adults, to children, there’s fun for everyone. Get to the Waukesha JanBoree and check out the carnival!
Friday at the Waukesha Janboree
Saturday at the Waukesha Janboree
Make and Play Workshop
19th Annual Geocaching Event
Ice Bocce Tourney
Wild Stories by the Fire
Winter Wildlife Exploration
Indoor Ice Skating – Eble Ice Arena – SOLD OUT
Yukon Slide – CANCELLED
Leader of the Pack Beer Garden
Waukesha’s Calling the Wild Trivia Night
Aurora Borealis Laser Light Show
Sunday at the Waukesha Janboree
During the week at the Waukesha Janboree
The Waukesha Janboree will have events during the week
- Tuesday, January 17, 2023
- Wednesday, January 18, 2023
- Friday, Janaury 20, 2023
- Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Frosty 5k, Frame Park, 8am-10am
- Families Have a Hoot, Christ the Life Preschool, 9am-noon
- CBS 58 Tornado Ready Presentation, Schuetze Rec Center, 10am
- Crites Field Flannel Fly-In, Waukesha County Airport, 10am-2pm
- Ice Sculpting Competition, Downtown, 10am-2pm
- Creepy Crawly Zoo, Library,10am-noon
- Hands on History, Waukesha County Museum, 10am-4pm
- Alaskan Malamute Weight Pull, Minooka Park,11am-3pm
- Habitat Exploration & Family Fun, HAWS, 11am-3pm
- Makerspace Open Studio, Library, Noon-4:30pm
- Penguin Egg Hunt, Cutler Park, 12:15pm and 12:30pm
- Winter Animal Plushies & Mosaic Art, Library, 1:30-3:30pm
- Animal Themed Make & Take, Library, 1:30-3:30pm
- Sunset/Candlelight Hike, Minooka Park, 4-8pm
- Top Gun Maverick Showing, 6pm
- and more!
- Sunday, January 22, 2023