We are a few weeks into summer, and if you are regretting not putting your kids into any programs or camps or if you are just catching up on life, don’t worry – Lake Country Family Fun has rounded up our favorite summer camps that still have a spot for your kiddo!
Last Minute Summer Camps
YMCA AT PABST FARMS SUMMER DAY CAMP
- Dates: June 11 – August 24, 2018
LOCATION: Lake Country School
1800 Vettelson Road
Hartland, WI 53029
- Dates: June 18 – August 24, 2018
LOCATION: Meadow View School
W360 N7077 Brown St.
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
- Time: 6:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Dates: June 11 – August 24, 2018
- RATES: Please visit www.ymcaatpabstfarms.org/
Guide: 5k-1st grade
Adventure: 2-3 Grades
Club: 4-5 Grades
Explorer: 6-8 Grades
- DESCRIPTION: The perfect place to fill your summer with excitement! Campers will participate in field trips and activities that promote confidence, character and self-esteem. Whether you come to camp for one week or for the entire summer, we’re sure the friendships you make and the experiences you have will last a lifetime.
- REGISTRATION: OPEN NOW!
GALS INSTITUTE SUMMER WORKSHOPS AND GROUPS
- DATES: Mondays, starting June 4; Wednesdays, starting July 11; Friday, July 20; Friday, August 3; Friday, August 24
- RATES: Each workshop/summer camp has a different price. See here.
- AGES: Girls and boys ages 6 – 17
- DESCRIPTION: Workshops and events are lead by licensed clinical staff trained to work with kids and teens. Gals institute events are focused on building resiliency and confidence. All events require a completed waiver and registration form to participate. See dates and details at galsinstitute.com events page or call 262 337 9770.
- LOCATION: Various locations
- REGISTRATION: OPEN NOW!
- LINK(S): galsinstitute.com website
PETITE PAS BALLET SCHOOL SUMMER CAMPS
Petite Pas Ballet has three types of Summer Offerings:
- 6-Week Dance Education Program in Downtown Delafield & Downtown Pewaukee (classes published on website on 4/1/2018)
- Summer Ballet Camps at Petite Pas Ballet in Delafield (4, 1-week long camps) (now registering)
- Summer Intensive Program (now registering)
1. July 9 – August 19th (6 week session)
2. July 9 – August 3rd (Summer camps)
3. July 30th – August 3rd from 12:00 – 3:00pm (summer intensive)
1. $135 (6 week session) (sibling discounts available)
2. Cost $185 (includes dancing, healthy snack, crafts and a showcase on the final day for family)! Sibling discounts and multi-week discounts available.
3. Cost $225
1. (6 week session) All ages, All divisions
2. (Summer camps) Ages of our campers are 3 (must be potty trained) up to 8
3. Designed for students who are 7 – 12+ and entering our Ballet 1 Division in the 2018-2019 Academic Year or students who have had previous dance experience at another location. For those student coming from another location will be invited to take trial-class to assess if they are ready for the intensive.
1. This summer we are offering our traditional 6-Week Dance Education Program! Our 6-Week Dance Education program is designed after our Academic Year with weekly-classes offered for students in all our divisions … from our Petite Tot Division (parent and me participation class) up to our Pre-Ballet 1 and 2 Division for our older dancers (ages 6-8). Our theme for the Summer 6-Week Program is: A Midsummer Night’s Dream!
2. This is going to be our best summer yet with wondering themes, plenty of twirling, magic and imagination. Our camps are week-long camps (Monday – Friday) from 9:00am – 11:30am. Parents, families and siblings are invited to a tiny showcase at the end of the week so they can showcase everything they learned during a most magical week. Ages of our campers are 3 (must be potty trained) up to 8. Now, 8 is just a suggested age – as we have had older kids who still believe in magic and whimsy just LOVE every second of their camp experience. It is not a cut-off – just a suggested age. Summer camps are offered at the Downtown Delafield location only. Our theme offerings this summer are: Cinderella, Cinderella, Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland and the Tales of Beatrix Potter!
3. We are over the moon to offer again our Summer Intensive for our older students. For those students who have ‘outgrown’ our traditional Summer Camps we designed a program that will allow them to hone in on classical ballet skills, terminology and technique while still embracing the storybook aspect of our program in addition to some (more subtle) dashes of magic and whimsy! Our Summer Intensive is designed for students who are 7 – 12+ of age and for our students who are entering (or currently enrolled) in our Ballet I Division. Previous ballet experience is required for students who are not currently enrolled in our studio.
- REGISTRATION: For Summer Camps is open NOW!
- LINKS: Registration website for week long camps (Delafield location only): HERE / Registration for Summer Intensive camp: HERE / Registration for 6-week dance program (Delafield & Pewaukee): HERE
5678 Dance! STUDIO
- 7 WEEK DANCE CLASS SESSION: July 9th – August 22nd (see our website for details)
- 1 DAY DANCE CAMPS:
- **Cinderella’s Magical Tea Party Ages 3-6 Tuesday, July 10th 9:00-12:00
- **Enchanted Fairies Ages 3-6 Friday, August 3rd 9:00-12:00
- **Moana’s Beach Party Ages 4-7 Tuesday, July 17th 9:00 – 12:00
- **Frozen Sing-A-Long Ages 4-7 Thursday, August 2nd 9:00-12:00
- **Vampirina Ballerina Ages 4-7 Tuesday, August 7th 12:30-3:30
- **Shimmer & Shine Ages 4-7 Tuesday, August 14th 9:00-12:00
- **Dancing Trolls! Ages 5-9 Thursday, July 19th 9:00-12:00
- **Girls Day! Ages 5-9 Tuesday, July 31st 9:00-12:00
- **Kidz Bop 2018 Ages 5-9 Thursday, August 16th 9:00-12:00
- **Disney Channel Dancin’ Day Ages 6-11 Wednesday, July 11th 12:30-3:30
- **Descendants 2 Ages 6-11 Tuesday, August 21st 9:00-12:00
- **The Nutcracker Ballet Ages 8-12 Friday, July 13th 9:00 – 12:00
- **The Greatest Showman Ages 8-12 Thursday, August 9th 9:00 – 12:00
- **Broadway Dance Intensive Ages 10-16 Thursday, August 16th 4:00 – 7:00
- RATES: 7 Week Class Session – $90 1 Day Themed camps – $45
- AGES: 2 – 18
- DESCRIPTION: We have many fun 1-day themed camps to choose from as well as a weekly dance class session that begins on July 9th and runs for 7 weeks. Specific class and camp information can be found on our website www.5678dancestudio.net
- LOCATION: 1195 Summit Ave Oconomowoc
- REGISTRATION: Open!
- LINK(S): website and facebook
OCONOMOWOC’S BEST SUMMER CAMP,
DELAFIELD’S BEST SUMMER CAMP
- DATES: June 11th- August 31st (no camp July 4th)
- TIME: 8am-4pm* (early drop off available as early as 7am for additional $10)
- RATES: It’s only $30 to register and save your child’s spot! We have 3 affordable rates!
- AGES: 5-12 years old
- DESCRIPTION: You’re going to LOVE our FUN, SAFE, and AFFORDABLE Summer Camp hosted in two locations: Delafield and Oconomowoc ! Your child is going to have a blast making new friends, experiencing a variety of fun indoor and outdoor sports, learning/educational activities, and so much more! Your affordable membership includes an incredible amount of activities at no extra cost, check out the list below!
- Tae Kwon Do
- Flag Football
- Reading & Writing
- Arts & Crafts
- And more!
- LOCATIONS:125 N Fowler St. Oconomowoc 530662846 Heritage Dr. Delafield 53018
- REGISTRATION: Registration now open!
DAYSPRING SUMMER CAMP
- DATES: July 23 – August 31 Choose your days and times.
- RATES: Half Day $25 Full Day $40
- AGES: 3-12
- DESCRIPTION: Our 6 weeks of summer camp has a roster that includes cool kids with back-to-back activities for fun and learning! Flexible scheduling allows you to choose which days and how many days each week you would like to attend. Our FULL DAY CAMP program is available from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday. Our HALF DAY CAMP program is available from 8:00 am to 12:00pm Monday through Friday. Each week as we explore a new theme, your camper will be enjoying the great outdoors on our 36 acres of beautiful farmland. There will be plenty of time for games, crafts, STEAM projects, and indoor recreational activities in our brand new facilities! Christian values are a part of everything we do, and your great coaches are taking out the suntan lotion, milkshakes, and rolling out the red carpet for a fun summer in the sunshine with YOU! Call today to schedule a tour 262-404-5092!
- LOCATION: N14W29489 Silvernail Road, Pewaukee, WI
- REGISTRATION: Open NOW!
- LINK(S): http://dayspringschools.info/
BRIGHT RISING ARTS AND EDUCATION
PRESENTING BEAUTY AND THE BEAST JR.
- DATES: July 31st, August 1st, 2nd, 3rd, August 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, and August 14th, 15th, 16th, and 17th. Most of our sessions are from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. with a couple exceptions which we will tell the students about. Those will be in the evenings. Our performance will be on August 17th at Fox River Christian Church. All welcome.
- RATES: The cost is $150 for the halftime cast members. (Full time cast members are full.)
- AGES: Ages 8- 18
- DESCRIPTION: We will be doing Beauty and the Beast jr. And have two options for students. One option is for students who would like to be in a speaking role and come full time. The other option is for students who would only want to be in the chorus and would come halftime. *Only chorus slots are open. Must register by July 1.
- LOCATION: Fox River Christian Church in Waukesha
- REGISTRATION: Open now!
- LINK(S): Registration link: Here / Contact: Diane.Stewart@brightrising.info / Website: https://brightrising.info/
/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BrightRisingArtsandEducation/
- DATES: Day Camp runs June 11- August 17, 2018 and Overnight Camp runs June 25- August 8, 2018
- RATES: Day Camp starts at $149/week or $55/day and Overnight Camp is $499/week
- AGES: 7-17
- DESCRIPTION: Camp Whitcomb/Mason is located on 275 acres on the northwest end of Lake Keesus in the town of Merton. Through an unforgettable Day Camp or Overnight Camp experience, campers are able to develop new skills all while enjoying the outdoors! Campers are able to climb the rock wall, build friendships, play new games, and learn through first-hand experiences in our unique spaces, such as our garden and lake.
- LOCATION: W294 N8436 Camp Whitcomb Rd. Hartland, WI 53029
- REGISTRATION: Started Jan 1, 2018
- LINK(S): registration website camp information
UPTOWN ART SUMMER CAMPS
*Week of July 9th – Van Goghs, ages 7-12 years
*Week of July 23rd – Little Picassos, ages 5-8
*Week of August 6th – Van Goghs, ages 7-12
*Week of August 20th – Little Picassos, ages 5-8
Cost is $119 for the week
(includes instruction & all materials to create four pieces of art as well as other art activities)
Kids Summer One Day Camps:
Van Goghs, ages 7-12 years: June 26th, July 18th, July 31st, August 14th & August 17th
Little Picassos, ages 5-8 years: June 28th, July 20th, August 2nd, & August 15th
Cost is $45
(includes instruction and all materials to create two projects)
Bring a bag lunch or money for Subway
Kids Open Paint time All Summer
Ages 5-12 years
Prices range on project $15-$25. Canvas, wood board and glass. Kids pick the design to follow along with recipe cards. Artist available for help and pre-sketch upon request.
Ages 3-99, Children under 10 must be accompanied by adult. DIY projects. Prices range on project $10-$25. Rocks, mini canvas, ceramic figures & pots, small birdhouse and other wood cut out projects.
- LOCATION: W249n5267 Executive Dr, Sussex, WI 53089
- REGISTRATION: Register online www.uptownart.com/sussex
- LINK(S): Call the studio 262-246-9400 for more details or email email@example.com
ALL GOD’S CHILDREN PRESCHOOL SUMMER CAMP
‘GOING ON A SAFARI’
- DATES: 2 Week Session July 2 to 11 Mondays & Wednesdays (July 4th will be made up July 6th)
- RATES: $142 Full session or $72 per session
- AGES: Must be 3 by June 18, 2018 (meant for preschoolers)
- DESCRIPTION: AGC Summer Camp is “Going on a Safari” Join us for our Summer Safari filled with story time, art, and outdoor adventures! Friends are welcome! Mrs. Winkles & Mrs. Holbrook
- LOCATION: All God’s Children Preschool in Delafield
- REGISTRATION: Payment due at time of registration
- LINK(S): Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lambs of Christ Learning Center Vacation Bible School
- DATES: July 16-19; 9:00-11:30 a.m
- RATES: FREE
- DESCRIPTION: “We’ll learn all about how we have been rescued by Jesus by playing fun games, singing songs, doing exciting projects and eating yummy snacks.”
- LOCATION: Christ Ev. Lutheran Church Pewaukee
- REGISTRATION: Open online
- LINK(S): Website
Find more summer camp ideas in our Summer Camp Guide. Please note some camps are full.