Father's Day Brunch and Deals Anyone?
This guide will point you to the best brunch options in the area tailored by occasion (Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, etc). What’s great is that most of these locations offer brunch year-round, no matter the occasion, so this guide is a great place to start when looking for a local brunch! Grab a bunch and go brunch!
Find More than Brunch Below!
Father's Day Brunch Options + Father's Day Deals in Lake Country
Note: Father’s Day brunches and deals get very full in this area. Some brunches may be offered on Saturday; be sure to check the date! Reservations are recommended (some places required). Some places fill up reservations up to a week or more prior, so make your plans today. Rates and availability subject to change – please call to confirm brunch details.
***Father's day is Sunday JUne 16, 2019***
- Is your dad a Yogi? Come to the Corners of Brookfield on SATURDAY, JUNE 15 for an International Day of Yoga, featuring a magical morning of yoga, live music, and food.
Stick around after for food, drink, meet with our vendors, and socialize. We’re happy to have the following join us that morning:
– FreshFin Poké Brookfield
– Healthy Roots Cold – Pressed Juice
– Sarah Badera Gemstone Bead Bracelets
– Beret Jane Essential Oils
There are limited spots, 150 available, so please reserve your spot by placing an order for a (free) ticket via the eventbrite link.
Find Deals at the Corners of Brookfield:
– L.L.BEAN – Stay tuned for their Father’s Day Sale!
– Find gifts for the cool dad with Paper Sources Father’s Day collection!
– VON MAUR – Von Maur has the perfect gift for every dad with favorites like Tommy Bahama, Kiehl’s and much more!
- East Troy Father’s Day Train Ride
- You can give him that experience this Father’s Day weekend, on Saturday, June 15 at the East Troy Electric Railroad. Your table will be set with linen tablecloths, attractive China and glasses, and you have a choice of a Bacon-Wrapped Filet or Blackened Salmon for the entrée of your four-course dinner.
- The Father’s Day train kicks off a season of elegant Dinner Trains on the East Troy Electric Railroad, which operates the last 7 miles of the original track from The Milwaukee Electric Railway & Light Company system. Trains travel from our historic East Troy Depot, at 2002 Church Street, to the shores of Phantom Lake in Mukwonago,
with a stop at Indianhead Park.
- Prices for the Dinner Trains range from $49 to $80 per person, and tickets must be purchased at least 24 hours in advance. The trains are air-conditioned with restrooms on board. A cash bar is available.
- Find more train events in our Train Guide.
- Dads Get into the Milwaukee County ZOO for Free on Father’s Day!
- Dads get into the Milwaukee Public Museum for FREE on Father’s Day!
- Celebrate Father’s Day Weekend at The Springs Water Park. Dads receive a free day pass admission June 14-16, 2019 with the purchase of one full price admission.
Not valid with any other offers. Day Passes are subject to availability.
- All dads receive FREE admission to Old World Wisconsin.
- Come down to Sunset Pool in Elkhorn and celebrate your awesome dad! Dad gets in free with child’s paid admission.
- Dads get in free to Discovery World in Milwaukee!
- Skyzone in Waukesha has a dad’s deal: come in any time from 11 am and 7 pm and Dad jumps FREE. Plus, friends and family get an All-You-Can-Jump pass for JUST $19.99.
- Hop down to the Racine Zoo for a Father’s Day Putt-Putt Golf Tournament.
- Take dad to Green Meadows Petting Farm and he’ll get in with free admission.
- Take dad to the Father’s Day Parade and Car Show in Mukwonago as part of the Summerfeste Festival.
- Take dad to Cars and Coffee in Wales. Free event!
Father’s Day: Free Tours – Best Place at the Historic Pabst Brewery
On Father’s Day, beer history tours are free for all dad’s if accompanied by their child. Tour times: 12, 1:30, 3 & 4:30pm.
- Free Beer for Dad at the Franksville Craft Beer Garden
- Lake Effect Co. 20% OFF
- Everykind new designs for dad!
- 4 Course Whiskey Dinner -Thu, June 13, 2019 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Join in for the 4 course Whiskey Dinner. They will be serving 5 drinks with food paired with each course. You will start your night off with a welcome drink called “Prohibition-Era Sazerac”. The first course will be a cold smoked organic salmon crudo served with a “Mimoto” which is a Sensei Japanese Whiskey.
The second course will be a bourban brined sea scallop served with a Poppy Van Winkle whiskey served neat. Your third course will be a braised beef cheek served with Jefferson’s Ocean whiskey served neat.
The final course of the evening will be their butterscotch pots de creme served with a “Kentucky Mocha” which is mixed with an Elijah Craig Bourban and bourban cream and then infused with a coffee simple syrup.
- Father’s Day Brunch Buffet
- Times: Seating Times differ for Main Dining Room, Bar Side, and Mezzanine from 9:00 am through 12:00 pm.
- Price: Adults: $24.95 Children 5-11 years: $10.95
- Extras: View menu, details and more HERE
- Call to make reservations 262-646-7821
- Lunch menu begins at Noon.
- Dinner menu begins at 4:00 pm.
- Normal Breakfast Menu and time
- Time(s): 9 am – 2 pm
- Price: Brunch items prices listed on the menu
- Phone number: (262) 303- 5066
- View menu
Price: Regular Breakfast Menu
Date/Time: Sat. 10 am – 3 pm, Sun. 8 am – 3 pm
Phone: (262) 646-4696
- Normal breakfast hours and menu 6:00 am to 3:00 pm
Burgers & Brats
Traditional Breakfast Favorites
Brisket Mac & Cheese
Chef-Carved Prime Rib
& much more
They will be offering a complimentary domestic pint for all Dad’s!
- 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Adults: $24 / Kids: $12
- Call 262-523-4244
Western LakeS Golf Club
- Every Father gets a free drink after the round in our Turn Bar!
- Brunch will feature traditional breakfast favorites, a waffle station, baby back ribs, chef-carved ham, smoked salmon, peppercorn pork loin, pot roast, chef-carved beef, fried chicken and so much more!
- Time: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Price: Adults: $22.99 / Kids 3-12: $11.49
- Call 262-523-1322
- From now until Father’s Day, head over to the Machine Shed to enter Dad in for a chance to win a grill!
Spring City Restaurant
- Regular Breakfast 5 am – 11 am
- Phone: 262.544.9000
Some other Pewaukee Breakfast options:
Four Star Family Restaurant
- Father’s Day Brunch from 8:30 – 2
- Adults $14.95, Kids 3-8 are $9.95 and Kids under 2 are free
- Menu here
- Call 262 567-9625
- Note: Ron’s Cozy Corner won SECOND place in our annual Best Local Fish Fry Voting Competition!!!
- Champagne Brunch Buffet
- 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Adults: $28.50 Children 12 and Under: $12.95 Children 3 and Under: $5
- Call 262-567-7047
- Regular Sunday Menu
- 6:30 am to 3:00 pm
Regular Brunch 10 am to 2 pm
Phone: (262) 354-8070
- Regular Brunch 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Some other Oconomowoc Breakfast options:
Foolery’s Liquid Therapy
Bayside on Okauchee
Cafe Hollander – Corners of Brookfield
- Join in in celebrating all the Dads out there! Father’s Day is June 16th and Cafe Hollander knows just what he wants!
- From the perfect gifts for the guy who has it all to the perfect day with the ones who mean the most, The Corners is here to make it special no matter what. Check out all of the deals for Dads at The Corners!
- Show him you love him a brunch with Fathers Day brunch at Cafe Hollander!
Saloon on Calhoon
- $1 off Bloody Mary’s
- Try a Bakon Vodka & Deviled egg Bloody available Sundays only!
- Kids eat free on Sundays at Casa Tequilla with purchase of adult meal!
Original Pancake House
Saloon on Calhoon with Bacon
- Regular Champagne Sunday Brunch
- 9 am to 2 pm
Price: $15, FREE Mimosa or Champagne with your Sunday Brunch
- Get your FREE BEER Cards to get a FREE BEER on Fathers Day & Be entered to win big prizes.
- Phone number: 262-250-1095
Odyssey Family Restaurant
RBG Bar & Grill
- Bring Dad to Matty’s for Father’s Day for Dad-Friendly grub, quality family time, backyard games and of course, a beer or two at the Rustic Bar!
- 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Call Courtney at 414-858-4351 to make your reservations.
Sunnyside Up Cafe
Old World Wisconsin
- Dads get in free!
- Plan your visit
Hen House Cafe
- Adults: 26.95 Children 8-12: $15.95 Children 4-7: $9.95 Children 3 and under free.
- Seating 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Call 414 377 9449
- Regular Brunch 10 am – 2 pm
- Call (414) 502-2006
Niko’s Cafe & Grill
The Bavarian Bierhaus in Glendale
- FREE Beer for Dad! (limit 2 liters)
- Must bring at least one Child as proof of Fatherhood
- Father’s Day Champagne Brunch Cruise
- Adult: $54.95
- Child: $27.48
- 10:00 am to Noon
- 1:30 to 3:30 pm
SAZ’s Brunch at the STATE HOUSE
Time: 10 am to 2 pm
Phone: 414.453.2410 (Call for reservations, limited space available)
Some other Milwaukee Breakfast options:
Glass & Griddle
David Alan Alan’s Smokehouse
- Regular Sunday Brunch 9 am – 12 pm
- Call 262-363-3227
Fork in the Road
- Brats, hotdogs and drinks.
- Donations will be going to the Mukwonago school district Best Buddies club. They will match all sales, so please come and help this worthy cause.
- Parade starts at 1:00pm.
Blue Bay Family Restaurant
- Regular Brunch 10 am – 3 pm
Adults $16.99 Kids 3-10 $8.50 2yrs and under eat free.
- Bloody Marys $4.75 | Add a Miller Lite chaser for 50¢ | Mimosas $4.25
- Call 262-521-1986
- “The Best Sunday Brunch in Town”
- Kids eat free on Sundays at Casa Tequilla with purchase of adult meal!
Taylor’s People’s Park
- Regular Brunch Saturday and Sunday 10 am – 2 pm
- Phone: 262.522.6868
Taylor’s People’s Park
Some Dousman Breakfast options:
Lucy’s Cafe (North Praire)
Please confirm menu/availability of breakfast items and/or brunch at locations below before attending. Restaurants change their menu/options often.
Know of a Good Brunch that isn't Listed Above?
Did you notice your favorite brunch spot not listed above? Please reach out via the Contact Form below to send us your amazing Lake Country brunch!