This guide will point you to the best brunch options in the area tailored by occasion (Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc). What’s great is that most of these locations offer brunch year-round, no matter the occasion, so this guide is a great place to start when looking for a local brunch! Grab a bunch and go brunch!
Father’s Day Brunch (and other food) Options
Note: Father’s Day brunches get very full in this area. Reservation is recommended (some places required). Some places fill up reservations up to a week prior, so make your plans today. Rates and availability subject to change – please call to confirm brunch details.
Country Springs Hotel – Pewaukee
- There will not be a special brunch, but the restaurant Wildflower will be open for breakfast starting at 6:30 am.
- Also…Dads receive a free day pass admission June 16-18, 2017 with the purchase of one full price admission.
The Melting Pot – Brookfield
- Join us this Father’s Day as we honor our Dads! Offering endless Fondue for $39 per person with a complimentary beer flight for Dad. Father’s Day offer available 6/18 – 6/22. More more information click here.
Blackfinn Ameripub – Brookfield
- Come celebrate Dad @ The FINN this Father’s Day!
- Join us as we feature a menu just for Dad! Plus, give him the gift of beer! All Father’s will recieve a complimentary Draft Beer* just for him! *Select draft beer, one per person’
- Reserve your table now by calling 262.641.7602 or emailing atonn@blackfinnbrookfield.
Seester’s Mexican Cantina – Pewaukee
- Father’s Day Breakfast
- 8am to 11:30 am
- See event here. Breakfast is NEW at Seester’s go check it out, then hang out on Pewaukee Lake Beach right after (it’s across the street).
- Dad eat a FREE meal this Sunday anytime from 9am to 10pm.
- He can even take a few swings at our putting green… the Dad to make the most puts in a row wins a putter!
- Watch the US Open here Thursday-Sunday to get raffle tickets for a chance to win a foursome of golf at 1 of 20 golf courses in Wisconsin!
- Event link here.
RiverGlen Church – Waukesha
- Saturday, June 17, 2017, 4:30 PM – 8:00 Pm
- CAR SHOW CRUISE & FREE ROOTBEER FLOATS
- WIN A BEEF JERKY STICK AT OUR GIANT DART BOARD
- PHOTO OPP WITH THE FAMILY
- ENTER DRAWINGS FOR STEAKS AND GRILLS!!!
- Information here.
Delafield Brewhaus – Delafield
- Famous Father’s Day Brunch 2017. Brunch details here.
- 9am to 12:15pm / Lunch menu will be offered at Noon.
- Don’t forget Delafield Brewhaus has a Delafield SHUTTLE going on the 12-18. Details here.
Bistro Z – Sussex
- Enjoy a Father’s Day Blues & BBQ Event from Noon to 7pm
- Adultd $35 / Under 12 $20
- Pig Roast on the Patio
- Bourbon Cocktails, Bourbon and Beer
- Free candied bourbon bacon for DADS!
- Event details here.
Sideliners – Genesee Depot
- Give your dad the best Father’s Day gift ever this year! Sideliners Pub and Grill is having the second annual special RIB EYE steak dinner for one day only! Bring the whole family to get in on this!
- Enjoy a 16oz Choice Bone-In RIB EYE steak! Finished either Black n Blue, sautéed mushrooms and onions, or cajun seared. Each meal comes with house salad and homemade mashed potatoes!
- Reservations Recommended. Details here.
Thunder Bay Grille – Pewaukee
- Cheers to you, Dad! Join us on Sunday, June 18 for our annual Father’s Day Brunch Buffet featuring Sunday Brunch classics and much more!
- Adults – $22.99 Kids ages 5-10 – $9.99 Kids 4 and under – Free
- We will be offering a dinner feature for $28.99 that will include a 1lb slice of slow roasted Prime Rib smothered in Jack Daniel’s demi-glace topped with crispy fried onion tangles served with Yukon Gold mashed potatoes.
- Remember, dad gets a FREE glass of Miller Lite!
- Make your reservation today! Call 262-523-4244. More details on menu here.
Harvest Cafe – Pewaukee
- Father’s Day Cook Out
- Saturday, June 17th – 11am-3pm
- Taste the goodness of Good Harvest! We’re having another cookout and hope to see you there!
- Organic Portabellas $3
- All Natural Beef Hot Dogs $3
- House Made Brats $3
- Sides: Chips & Corn Salad $1
- Beverages: Soda, Water, Beer & Kombucha $1-$3.50
- (Gluten Free bread options will be available)
Machine Shed – Pewaukee
- 8am to 3pm Brunch
- Enter for a chance to win a Gas Grill.
- Adults $21.99 / Kids 10.99 (ages 3-12)
- Details here.
Joe Mama’s – Colgate
- Open Sunday, June 18th at 9am for Breakfast
- Breakfast menu here.
Mineshaft – Hartford
- Serving Buffet 8 A.M. – 2 P.M.
- Adults $16.99 6-10 $10.99 3-5 $6.99 2 &Under Free
- Full Menu 2 P.M. – 9 P.M.
- Make Reservations 262.673.5416
- Details here.
Cafe Hollandar – Brookfield
- On Father’s Day, dads enjoy a complimentary LBC bier at Café Hollander! Sunday, June 18th!
- Cafe Hollander recently opened at the Corners of Brookfield!
Zin & Fishbones – Delafield
- Zin and Fishbones in Delafield will be open at 4pm and we will be offering our regular special of kid’s eat free from the kid’s menu (1 free meal with each adult entrée ordered).
La Esacion – Waukesha
- Sunday brunch
- Stop in today for Sundays 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Adults $16.99 Kids 3-10 $8.50 2yrs and under eat FREE
See our weekend guide, to plan other fun events for DAD this weekend!
Did You know? (Fun facts for your Father’s Day)
- Census data shows there are more than 70 million dads in the U.S.
- The amount spent on Father’s Day is less than what Americans spend on Mother’s Day. (duh)
- On Father’s Day in Germany, men drink all day at beer gardens. (sounds fun to me!)
- The person credited for inventing the concept of Father’s Day is Mrs. Sonora Smart Dodd, an American whose father had raised his six children.
- Rose is the official flower for Father’s Day. Wearing a red rose signifies a living father; white one represents deceased father.
- Greeting cards make up the number one gift item on the occasion of Father’s Day.
- In the 1970s, only six U.S. men identified themselves as stay-at-home parents. Not 6 percent — six men, in the entire country. Last year, by contrast, an estimated 1.9 million fathers remained home with the kids — accounting for 16 percent of the stay-at-home parent population, according to a HuffPost analysis of U.S. Census data.
Even More Ideas for your Breakfast & Brunch Pleasure
Please confirm menu/availability of brunch at locations below before attending. Restaurants change their menu/options often.