Stephanie, our Lake Country Family Fun team member, and her kiddos are excited to bring you a Playdough Playdate! Watch the Youtube video below to find out all the fun and how to make your own playdough.
Are you looking for a non-toxic playdough that you can make at home and if eaten on accident, won't warm your child?
Well, we’ve got you covered! Stephanie was looking for a playdough that if her daughter ate, wouldn’t be harmful. Now, we aren’t promoting eating this! First of all, it won’t taste good and secondly it will have germs on it from hands. However, you can rest assured, if some does go into a little mouth, you will not need to call poison control!
easy 5 ingredient recipe for playdough
Before you join the virtual playdate, please have these these ready (per kid):
- 2 cups flour (measured out and in a bowl/dish)
- 2 tablespoons oil measured out and in a dish
- 2 tablespoons cream of tartar (or 4 tps lemon juice or vinegar to substitute) in a dish
- 1/2 cup salt in a dish
- 1.5 cups water on the stove to boil
- big bowl with a wooden spoon
- Options: food dye of choice and/or essential oil of choice
Note: Gathering your ingredients and prepping your workspace will allow this playdate to run much more smoothly.
Best for ages 3 and up! Parents help required.
We hope you enjoyed this video and playdate. Show us YOUR playdough and playdough creations by tagging us @lakecountryfamilyfun on IG or sending us a comment or message via Youtube or Facebook!