- This event has passed.
Night Run: Pumpkin Train Rides
September 30 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
One event on October 1, 2022 at 6:00 pm
Come and join the Milwaukee Light Engineering Society for a ride in the dark! Experience the railroad decorated for Halloween at our 16th Annual Pumpkin Train event. Family friendly… nothing scary! Bring the family and come enjoy our hobby with us. Limited concessions and restrooms are also available.
Special Event admission is:
- $10 per person over age 18
- $5 per person age 4-18
- Free for ages 0-3
- Cash only. You may ride as many times as you’d like.
– If you have older children, please consider coming around 7:30 to 8:00 PM, historically our crowd size dwindles at this time in the evening. We will load and depart trains from the station until 9:00 PM.
– Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
– If you or a family member feel ill or have been recently exposed to Covid-19, please stay home.
– Our Picnic area is closed for the duration of our pumpkin train events.
They also run daytime trains. You can find information on those pumpkin train rides HERE.
“Welcome to the Milwaukee Light Engineering Society, founded in 1969. M.L.E.S. is open to all individuals interested in mechanical devices and all phases of their construction. The Society also helps to preserve the history of these mechanical devices, in the construction of small scale operating models. Major areas of interest being in stationary (power-plant) machinery, marine (ships), traction (tractors), small hot air & gas engines, and Large scale railroading, such as steam, diesel, and electric locomotives along with rolling stock and other railway equipment. Our society also provides members with fellowship, guidance and a sounding board for ideas and technical problems. There also is an extensive library filled with excellent technical articles. M.L.E.S. owns 6.5 acres of land called “Railroad Park”, in the Town of Jackson, Washington County, WI. There is currently a 1/8 life size, 1 1/2″ scale, 7 1/2″ track gauge layout at RR Park.”
Don’t want to drive to Cedarburg for one thing? Find 4 other ideas here to make a TRIP out of it: https://lakecountryfamilyfun.com/ozaukee-washington-fall/
Find more Train Events and Attractions in our Lake Country Kid’s Guide to Trains.