- This event has passed.
Monday Night at the Movies, Waukesha
June 20 @ 6:00 pm
One event on July 18, 2022 at 6:00 pm
One event on August 15, 2022 at 6:00 pm
Bring your family to Monday Night at the Movies at the Les Paul Performance Center in the Park at Cutler Park in Waukesha! They are excited to be back for summer 2022. There will be free pre-movie activities from 6:00 to 7:00 pm. See below for specific dates!
Bring your blanket and chairs and enjoy family-friendly flicks under the stars at the Les Paul Performance Center in Cutler Park.
- Attendees are asked to maintain socially distant.
- Please choose a cone to sit near and remain there for the time you are there.
- Please wear a mask when you need to leave your area.
- We will follow all orders issued by our Federal, State, and Local Government. The offerings, policy and programs are subject to change at any time pending Government orders.
- Please spread out over the expansive grass area. Attendees are expected to socially distance.
- A cone grid will be set up to allow a maximum of 5 people per space (sitting close to the cone).
- Attendees will be allowed to leave the Grid to use restrooms but are asked to observe social distancing lines, respect buffer area and should not loiter in social distancing buffer zones.
- Please be mindful to follow staff and volunteer requests so opportunities can continue to be offered.
- Please check the information line at 262-522-9356 as schedules may be adjusted and public safety standards may change.
- It will take everyone’s cooperation to ensure a safe venue and continual offerings.
- It’s a throwback summer! All movies from movies of the past!
Monday Night at the Movies, Waukesha Details
- Monday, June 20
- Frozen 2, PG, 1 hour 43 minutes
- Monday, July 18
- Tom and Jerry the Movie (2021), PG, 1 hour 41 minutes
- Monday, August 15
- Moana, PG, 1 hour 43 minutes
Bring your family and friends for these free showings! *No pets allowed in the park.
Looking for other outdoor summer movies? Find them HERE.