While many events have been cancelled due to COVID-19, others are still happening.
Please check with all event organizers before attending.
- This event has passed.
Waukesha Farmers Market
July 25 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:00 am on Saturday, repeating until October 31, 2020
Waukesha Farmers’ Market is currently planning on opening Saturday, May 2, 2020. Farmers Markets are considered essential Businesses under the states Safe At Home Order.
Waukesha Farmers Market 2020 Updates and Guidelines
Dated April 25, 2020 – Waukesha Farmers’ Market Guidelines during COVID-19
These are subject to change when new information is shared with the management team.
Farmers markets, like grocery stores are considered an essential food resource. Wisconsin’s Safer at Home Order has exempted them from being closed and from the mass gathering restriction instituted as a result of COVID-19.
The Waukesha Farmers’ Market has decided to adopt these new guidelines in order to facilitate a safe opening of our market after consultation with the Waukesha County Health Department.
1. At this time, produce and product vendors will be permitted in the market as allowed by the State Order.
2. People will travel in a clockwise direction throughout the market.
3. No sampling of products will be allowed.
4. Vendor set-up will be modified to allow more space between selling areas.
5. Booth spaces will be modified to increase the space between vendors and customers.
6. Social distancing will be practiced throughout the market.
7. All prepared foods will be pre-packaged for takeout consumption.
8. Vendors will handle products until given to the customer.
9. All vendors will have hand sanitizer at their booths.
10. Customers are encouraged to bring their own individual hand sanitizer as well.
11. Dogs are not allowed at this time.
12. Parents are advised to closely supervise children while in the market. Children should always be kept within an arm’s length of their parents .
13. No musicians, activities, or special events will occur at this time.
14. If you are running a fever, coughing, or generally not feeling well, please stay home.
15. We are encouraging everyone to use common sense and act responsibly when attending the market.
16. 2 Porta-Potties are available. One toilet will be designated for vendors & handicapped customers only at this time. This will provide greater safety by separating vendor use from that of the general public. Please share and for information our walk areas are between 15′ and 20′ so social distancing is able to be managed.
Dated April 25, 2020 – Waukesha Farmers’ Market Guidelines during COVID-19 These are subject to change when new…
The Waukesha Farmers Market is an open-air, producer-only, public market that operates every Saturday, from the first week in May through the last week in October. The market runs from 8:00 am to noon, rain or shine.
The Waukesha Farmers’ Market is held in Historic Downtown Waukesha and takes place along the North side of Fox River – across from the former location in Riverfront Plaza.
After nearly 19 seasons of operation, the Waukesha Farmers’ Market is a thriving asset to our community and the vendors that make it all possible. The market has not only become a place where local residents can purchase affordable Wisconsin grown products, but a meeting place and popular Saturday morning ritual for hundreds of people.
Special 4th of July Activities at the Waukesha Farmers Market:
Celebrate the 4th of July, we us at the Waukesha Farmers’ Market 8 am – Noon Beside a great market, we have special events happening. Have the Kids decorate their bikes,wagons or other things for our Kid’s Parade through the market at 9:30 am. Line-up will start at 9 am at the River Walk by Madison Street on the North side of the Fox River. At 11 am will be a Dog parade so dress your favorite dog in their finest Red, White, & Blue outfit. Judging will be done at Paws for a Moment and prizes will be awarded. Plus special Waukesha Farmers Market Bingo 4th of July Style from Mallory Meadows from 8 am to Noon.
Bonus Frequent shopper card day on the 4th of July. Get 2 stamps for attending. Haven’t signed up today only get 3 stamps for each new card started on Saturday all in in Live Love Waukesha. Also we just got the permit for Waukesha’s Friday Night Live starting on July 10th. Share and like with your friends.
Find additional Local Farmers Markets HERE.
Find More Free Summer Fun HERE.
Find our Summer Bucket List HERE.