- This event has passed.
Summer Reading Kickoff Delafield
June 14 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
One event on June 18, 2021 at 1:00 pm
This summer the Delafield reading program is going to look a little bit different than previous years, but the heart of it has remained unchanged–they want you and your family to look forward to reading this summer, whatever that takes. Their program is still designed to do just that!
|Help the Delafield Library kick off their Tails and Tales Summer Reading Program with HAWS Tails and Trails bus! Stop by their garden to meet some adoptable furry friends and grab some human and doggy trail mix for the road. No RSVP necessary. This event is taking place on June 18 from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm.|
The 2021 Summer Reading Program is for all ages and will be logged digitally this year. You’ll find everything you need to get started right here on June 14th. Here’s how the program will work:
Register for the Summer Reading Program
- Pick up your registration packet at the library beginning on June 14th–packet includes bookmarks, recipes, summer event calendar, coloring sheets, a free book (for ages 0-18), and more!
- Visit delafieldlibrary.beanstack.org or download the Beanstack Tracker app on your mobile device
- Log in with your account from last year OR set up an account for one family member with a username and password
- Add family members to the account you just set up
- Register for challenges–family members will be eligible for different challenges based on their age
The Delafield Library Summer Reading Program will go from June 14th through July 30, 2021.
Our mission is to provide diverse and popular reading materials and personalized service to our public, and to foster children’s appreciation for reading and learning.
We are a full-service library that emphasizes friendly, helpful assistance to its users. The library is open 7 days a week year-round and has a collection of over 60,000 volumes with an annual circulation of 180,000 items. Trained reference staff are available to help you at all times. Regular programs for adults, teens, preschool and grade school children are held throughout the year. Delafield is a member of the CAFÉ group of cooperating libraries.
Please call Library Director Stephanie Ramirez at 262-646-6230 with your questions and concerns.
Find Free Summer Fun HERE.
Find 77 Things to do this Summer HERE.