Steins For Scouting Airtoberfest
October 1 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 pm
Head to the Waukesha County Airport on October 1 for Steins for Scouting Airtoberfest. There are two separate events, one in the morning which is family friendly and then later in the day for adults to enjoy. Join the Scouts in the morning at Airtoberfest for a pancake breakfast at the Waukesha County Airport. Enjoy airplane rides, kid friendly activities, merit badge offerings, music & fun with the entire family.
Later in the afternoon join the Potawatomi Area Council’s 2nd Annual Steins for Scouting, an “Oktoberfest” style event. Steins for Scouting is non-uniformed Scouting event with an Oktoberfest feel in a Waukesha County Airport hangar. Come and enjoy the authentic Oktoberfest bands and stay for the local Raised Grain beer, raffles, auctions and large variety of German food!
This event is stroller friendly. However, no pets allowed on site.
Steins for Scouting Airtoberfest
Airtoberfest (Family Friendly) is a morning event from 7:30 am – 11:00 am:
- Pancake breakfast
- Airplane rides
- Kids activities: pumpkin painting, airplane fly-ups with EAA Young Eagles, arts and crafts
- Merit Badge offering, including aviation merit badge course
- & Fun!
Steins for Scouting (Beer Garden) is an evening event 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Traditional games
- Live bands
- Silent auction
- Commemorative Stein
- Delicious food & cold beer for purchase!
- 12:00 PM
- Doors Open
- Food and Beer Available for Purchase
- Silent Auction Opens
- Cornhole Tournament Check-In
- 12:30 PM
- Cornhole Tournament Begins
- 12:30 PM – 2:00 PM
- Little Bit of Heaven
- 2:30 PM – 4:00 PM
- Saturday Detention Band
- 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- United Donauschwaben of Milwaukee Dancers
- 5:00 PM – 8:30 PM
- Schnapps und Tanz Oktoberfest Band
- 7:00 PM (Band Break)
- Hot Air Balloon Glow
- 8:30 PM
- Announcements & Introductions
- Silent Auction Closes
- Men & Women’s Masskrugstemmen (Stein Holding Competition)
- 9:00 PM
- Awards & Raffle Pulls
- Adults – $15
- Kids – $5 (ages 5-18 yrs old and kids under 5 free)
- Purchase tickets HERE.