Annual Waukesha Oktoberfest
September 27 @ 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 1:00 pm, repeating until September 28, 2019
Join in for the annual Waukesha Oktoberfest event for a taste of German in the heart of Waukesha County.
Come for “Bier, Freunde und Fun! Join in for a taste of Deutschland in the heart of Waukesha in beautiful Frame Park!
Nonstop music, food, Sprecher beer and root beer, old world games and activities. Have your picture taken with our Bronze Alive statues that will amaze you. Try your hand (or should we say hammer) at Nagelschlagen. Toss a few in our Das Bag Tourney. “Who’s the Best Dressed for Octoberfest” – show us your style and win. And oom-pah under the Big Tent with classic sounds and dance of old world Germany.
The setting couldn’t be more perfect and unique under the stars in Waukesha’s Frame Park along the picturesque Fox River.
Rain or Shine…most activities take place under a big tent!
Annual Waukesha Oktoberfest Schedule:
Friday, September 27, 2019
- 5:00 pm: Opening Ceremony/Tapping of the Firkin – free beer samples
- 5:00 – 6:30 pm: Music by Erich Adam
- 5:30 pm: D’Oberlandler Dance Troupe
- 5:00 – 7:00 pm: Family Area open with crafts, games & more!
- 5:00 – 8:00 pm: Live Beer Garden Statues
- 7:00 – 11:00pm: Music by Austrian Express
- 9:00 pm: Masskrugstemmen Contest – Can you hold a beer? Of course.. that’s why you are at Oktoberfest. But how long can you old it… FULL… straight out in front of you without spilling a drop? You’ll have a chance to sign up for this test of strength and be deemed the Masskrugstemmen Champion (Lady or Gent) of Waukesha’s Oktoberfest. Prizes to the woman and man who stand the longest. *
Saturday, September 28, 2019
- 1:00 – 4:30 pm: Music by The Squeezettes
- 1:00 – 5:00 pm: Family Area open with crafts, games, & more!
- 1:00 – 6:00 pm: Das Bags Tourney
- 2:00 pm: Unveiling of the Oktoberfest Cake/Free cake to the first 400
- 3:30 pm – 7:30 pm: Live Beer Garden Statues
- 5:00 pm: Performance by Muller Fasching Verein Nordamerika
- 5:30 – 11:00 pm: Music by Blaskapelle Milwaukee
How Waukesha Oktoberfest benefits community organizations:
- Event is FREE but a $2 wristband is required for alcohol purchase and consumption. Proceeds benefit Friends of WPRF
- Beer Sales benefit Waukesha Kiwanis Early Risers
- T-shirt sales benefit Waukesha Police Explorers
- Brat sales benefit the Waukesha Police Academy
- Sprecher ambulance concession sales benefit Waukesha Rotary
- Interested in volunteering for this event? Contact April Dethloff, Volunteer Coordinator, 262-524-3709 or email
Schuetze Recreation Center, 1120 Baxter St
Frame Park parking lots
East Alternative School, 1150 Whiterock Ave
Renaissance Manufacturing Grp, 1401 Perkins Ave
Street parking is also available in the area.
FREE Shuttle from this location:
Waukesha County Courthouse (515 Moreland Blvd)
Pick-up/drop-off every 15 minutes.
Final pick up from Frame Park at 11:30 p.m.
Please be aware that dogs are prohibited in City parks, unless otherwise designated.
Alcohol purchase and consumption is restricted to adults 21 and older.
Alcohol must remain in the Oktoberfest area at all times.
For more information Call the City of Waukesha Parks, Recreation & Forestry Dept. at 262-524-3737.