While many events have been cancelled due to COVID-19, others are still happening.
Please check with all event organizers before attending.
- This event has passed.
Oconomowoc Farmers Market
September 26 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:00 am on Saturday, repeating until October 31, 2020
The Oconomowoc Farmers Market will be in their same location again for their 2020 Summer Market series, when it happens. The Market will run from May 23 through October 31. Hours will be 8:00 am to noon.
CAMPUS PARKING LOT
@ First Bank Financial Centre
155 Wisconsin Ave, Oconomowoc, WI
The Oconomowoc Farmers’ Market is pleased to announce that we will be opening the Market on May 23rd from 8 am to Noon.
Over the past 40 years the Oconomowoc Farmers’ Market has been a place to support our farmers and build community. However, this market season will need to look and feel differently in order to ensure our community’s safety. We all have a critical role to play in preventing the spread of COVID-19 and we appreciate your help. We have modified our market guidelines and protocols to follow the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation and the Center for Disease Control recommendations in order to keep our shoppers, vendors, and market monitors safe. Please take the time to read our guidelines. Thank you for supporting our market!
The 2020 Oconomowoc Farmers Market Safety Protocols:
- Stay home if you are sick or not feeling 100% or have been in contact with other sick people
- Minimize the number of people coming with you at the market
- It is encouraged for attendees to wear masks and use hand sanitizer
- Do not touch products.
- Have vendors hand you products after purchase
- Maintain 6 feet distance from vendors and others at the market
- Save time by pre-ordering earlier in the week
Saturday, 4th of July Market:
- As you make your weekend plans remember to stop at the Oconomowoc Farmers’ Market.
- 45+ vendors that have just what you need to make your 4th of July festivities simply delicious!
- Breads, cheeses, brats, steaks, fresh veggies, Amish pastries, holiday themed cookies, pies, kettle corn, unique popsicles, even fun holiday themed hand soaps!
The Oconomowoc Farmers Market is a pet-free venue. Please leave your pets at home while you are visiting and shopping at the market. (Service animals are welcome.) Thank you!
There will be 50+vendors and artisans! You can see the list HERE.
Find other local Farmers Markets HERE.