Luminary Walk and Live Nativity at DaySpring
December 9 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$5
Bring your family to the Luminary Walk and Live Nativity at DaySpring in Pewaukee in 2023! The best way to enjoy the holiday season.
Luminary Walk and Live Nativity at DaySpring Pewaukee 2023 Dates:
- Saturday, December 9th, 5-7pm
- Sunday December 10th, 5-7pm
- Saturday December 16th, 5-7pm
- Sunday December 17th, 5-7pm
Immerse yourself on the your “Journey to Find Baby Jesus” along a mile long woodchip covered trail lit by 2500 luminaries.
On your journey you will interact with real live townspeople, shepherds, angels, the wise men, Mary, Joseph and the baby Jesus as you hear the story of Christmas!
The outdoor hike takes about 40 minutes to complete. Be sure to dress appropriately for the weather.
After the experience, the Dayspring staff invites you to step inside for hot chocolate, Christmas music, photos by their 20 foot Christmas tree and more. There is no better way to kick off the Christmas season than to see the story LIVE at DaySpring Church
See their video here.
- Outdoor Family Friend Event!
- The hike is located on the 36 acre wooded and farmland property of the DaySpring Church.
- 1 mile nature hike on woodchip covered trail. – Wear boots and dress warm!
- See the live nativity as you hike.
- Hot chocolate served at the end of the hike.
- FUN event for friends and family… you’ll love this!
Luminary Walk and Live Nativity Ticket Information:
The cost is $5/person, kids under 10 are FREE! (A portion of the proceeds will go to help orphanages in Thailand celebrate Christmas this year!)
TICKET LINK: DaySpringChristmas.com
All ticket sales are non-refundable
This event sells out extremely fast! Get your tickets before they are gone
Tickets are limited to time slots for distancing purposes. Reserve your slot before it’s gone!