Pizza on the Farm is nothing new to the Lake Country area, but in 2020, people are on the look out for innovative ways to get out of the house. This is a great way to get out, be social, have yummy food, and still practice physical distancing. Have you tried one of these yummy options for pizza on the farm with either friends or family? Do tell below!
3 Pizza on the Farm Opportunities
1. Mapleton Barn – Pizza Farm
Thursdays, June 10- September 16, 2021 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Gluten free crust available!
- Musical guests are listed on their calendar
- No carry-ins are allowed
- Nice dogs on leash, with nice humans that clean up after them are welcome
- Please respect the plants and the property, stay on the grass, out of the flower beds, and off of the trees
- Indoor restrooms are available
- Limited seating on a first come first serve basis is available inside but please bring blankets and chairs for outdoor seating
- Last pizza orders are taken at 8:00 pm
- Check Facebook or call on inclement weather days: 630-712-2547
2. Grassway Organics – Pizza on the Farm
Pizza is served 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm on Fridays.
Pizza is served Noon to 8:00 pm on Saturdays.
May 29 through September 25, 2021
You can order your pizza online from noon to 8:00 pm
- Gluten free crust available.
- No reservation needed.
- Beverages available for purchase.
- No pets allowed.
- Live music provided.
- Family friendly.
- Bring your own blankets or chairs as seating is limited.
- Rain or Shine!
3. Stonebank Farm Market – Pizza Night on the Farm
- Must register online.
Would your family meet up for Pizza on the Farm? Have you? Do tell below or join the conversation on Facebook! ⤵️🍕