Have you been wondering when the Hartland Splash Pad at Nixon Park opens for the 2019 season? Well Lake Country Family Fun has the answer for you! The first official day will be on Saturday, May 25th, 2019 at 10:00 am.
We love this addition to Nixon Park in Hartland; it is such a great way to take a break from the summer heat. The Splash Pad will be open through the season from 10:00 am until 9:00 pm everyday of the week. Yes! They extended the hours until 9:00 pm this 2019 summer!! The splash pad is will be open throughout September, just as the Village piloted in 2018. Enjoy!
Here are a few tips for the Hartland Splash Pad:
- Bring a few extra towels and keep them in the car and take what you need to the shelters.
- Bring a change of clothes for the little people or towels to sit on in the car.
- A few extra trash bags or plastic grocery bags or a wet bag are always good to have on hand for wet clothes, towels and random kid messes.
- Pack snacks, lunch and your drinks with you. We use a cooler that can collapse.
- Make sure you don’t forget sunscreen!
- If you have swim/water shoes for your kids, have them wear them, the concrete can get very slick.
- Have a great time!
Find Free Summer Fun HERE.
Find 77 Things to do this Summer HERE.
The Hartland Splash Pad will be open beginning Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day and potentially the month of September 2019 (weather pending), so there is plenty of time to have fun at the park!
Nixon Park is located at approximately 175 E Park Ave, Hartland, WI 53029
Please make sure you LIKE Lake Country Family Fun on Facebook.
Follow Lake Country Family Fun on
Instagram use #lovelcff
to be in the know first of all the family fun in Milwaukee and Waukesha area!