Have you been wondering when the Hartland Splash Pad at Nixon Park opens for the 2017 season? Well Lake Country Family Fun has the answer for you! The first day will be on May 27th, 2017 at 10:00 am.
We love this addition to Nixon Park in Hartland, it is such a great way to take a break from the summer heat. The Splash Pad will be open through the season from 10:00 am until 7:00 pm everyday of the week.
Here are a few tips for the Hartland Splash Pad.
- Bring a few extra towels and keep them in the car and take what you need to the shelters.
- Bring a change of clothes for the little people or towels to sit on in the car.
- A few extra trash bags or plastic grocery bags are always good to have for wet clothes, towels and random kid messes.
- Pack snacks, lunch and your drinks with you, we use a cooler that can collapse.
- Make sure you don’t forget sunscreen!
- If you have swim shoes for your kids, have them wear them, the concrete can get very slick.
- Have a great time!
The Hartland Splash Pad will be open beginning Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day, so there is plenty of time to have fun at the park!
Nixon Park is located at approximately 339 Maple Ave, Hartland, WI 53029