Nominations are DUE march 1, 2021
The New Hope Scholarships encourage and support women seeking a second chance at a better life through education by reducing the financial barrier of tuition.
Scholarships are awarded to women who were not able to attend or had to drop out of a post-secondary educational institution (college/technical college).
The scholarships support women as they pursue a college degree and/or certification as a step toward stability for themselves and their families.
- $5,000 New Hope Scholarship
- $1,000 New Hope Technical Scholarship
- Must be a woman 25+ years of age returning to school
- Must be a resident of Waukesha County or work in Waukesha County
- Must be considered financially independent for purposes of determining eligibility for financial aid
- Must have been accepted to a post-secondary educational institution
- Preference will be given to legally divorced/single parent or guardian to a dependent child(ren) or caregiver to a sick family member or elderly parent(s)
- Preference will be given to students working full- or part-time
- Preference will be given to students carrying a minimum of 9 credits per semester
For more information and to apply, visit wgfwaukeshacounty.org/new-hope-scholarship.
Deadline to apply for a scholarship is 4:00 p.m. on Monday, March 1, 2021.
Questions, please contact the Women and Girls Fund at email@example.com