Calling all ladies looking for a workout with a creative twist! Mark your calendars for Saturday, January 13 at 11:00 am for a Mommy and Me workout with Burn Boot Camp in Sussex! The new year is here, so let’s meet our health goals together! Burn Boot Camp will be hosting a FREE pop up camp for Lake Country Family Fun readers at their facility in Sussex! Check out the details below!
What is Burn Boot Camp?
Burn Boot Camp brings heart-pounding 45 minute workouts, FREE childcare, UNLIMITED camps, and Nutritional Guidance with your head trainer in their world class facility.
Burn Boot Camp is located at W248 N5250 Executive Drive, Sussex, Wisconsin 53089.
Please see their website for more information.
What makes Burn Boot Camp unique?
- Unlimited explosive training sessions with your BBC certified personal trainer
- Dedicated personal trainers committed to helping you obtain each of your goals
- Focus meetings that will address your mindset, nutrition goals, and your accountability; along with body diagnostics
- Complimentary child-care services at several camps per day – we are dedicated to help you achieve your fitness goals and make your workout worry-free
- Free access to burn boot camp’s 12 high intensity online videos, complete with meal planning assistance and unlimited resources and support
- Running group access to enhance your cross-training
- Mentorship by a Fit Mom Ambassador should you choose to have guidance along your fitness journey
- Subscription to the beloved BBC weekly newsletter that is written personally by Devan Kline and read across the globe!
What exactly will we be doing?
Moms can bring their children to this 45 minute mommy and me workout. All ladies are welcome; it’s not necessary to bring a child. If you are bringing a child (like me), suggested ages are 4 and up. This class is also open to beginners. No need to be one that exercises regularly. Burn Boot camp will have some promotional items and raffle off some t-shirts for the ladies in attendance. There will also be flyers for ladies to sign up for a free 14 days with Burn Boot Camp!
What should I wear?
Please come dressed in exercise/athletic attire, including athletic shoes. This workout will be located outside at a park. Please check the weather prior to attending and dress appropriately.
How much does this class cost?
Where do I sign up?
Right here 🙂
Registration is required to appropriately plan for the event. Registration is limited to the first 30 ladies that register.