- This event has passed.
Pewaukee Lake Fireworks
July 9 @ 9:30 pmFree
The Pewaukee Lake fireworks will be at dusk, view them from Lakefront Park or the beach! Your family will enjoy these amazing memories!
Update: The fireworks for Pewaukee have been postponed until next Saturday, July 9, 2022. The bike decorating contest is still going on at Kiwanis Village Park at 10:00am on July 4, 2022. They will make the decision on the parade at noon. Decisions are being made on THIS FACEBOOK PAGE.
Downtown Pewaukee will again celebrate our Independence Day with fireworks!
Support our patriotic tradition by donating to this year’s fireworks display. WE NEED YOUR HELP! We have been notified that the cost of the display has increased by 30%. In order to have a display like last year we must raise our goal substantially! Our goal
this year is $40,000! The fireworks display on July 4th will start at 9:30 PM after a funfilled day of a community parade and the Pewaukee Lake Ski Club ski show! All held downtown at Lakefront Park. But this cannot happen without your support!
Please donate today to make this year’s celebration of the Red, White and Blue the best yet!
All Donations received prior to June 1, 2022 will be included on a thank you banner displayed at Lakefront Park! Below are suggested donation amounts, but every dollar helps! If you are interested in Title Sponsorship, please contact the Friends of the Parks of Pewaukee at email@example.com.
Come early to check out these pre-fireworks festivities:
- Beverages being sold (beer, wine, soda, water, popcorn) from the Lakefront Park building from 3:00 pm – 9:15 pm (TBD if this is happening in 2022)
- Fireworks will now be at 9:30 pm
Additional Firework viewer feedback on locations for watching the fireworks:
- On the hill next to High St. Bonus: ability to avoid the big crowds and far enough away that the big booms aren’t that loud.
(Earlier in the day, check out the Parade at 3:00 pm and the Pewaukee Lake Water Ski Club show)
PARKING TIPS FROM READERS:
- Parking is available in the old St. Mary’s parking lot.
- Public parking is at end of lakefront by the train tracks or on Oakton Avenue across the street from For Keeps.
- Parking is available at the Library.
- Parking is available on the East side of the Library on Main Street in front of the houses.
Find more 4th of July festivities, fireworks, and parades in our 4th of July Guide.
Find Waukesha County and Lake Country Free Summer Fun HERE.
Find 77 Things to do this Summer HERE.
Find more FUN IN PEWAUKEE!