While many events have been cancelled due to COVID-19, others are still happening.
Please check with all event organizers before attending.
- This event has passed.
ProHealth Community Fair
May 16 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
CANCELLED in 2020 The ProHealth Community Fair plans to be bigger this year. They will be at a new location at the Schuetze Recreation Center and the adjacent Rotary Building along the river in Frame Park near downtown Waukesha on May 16. The location change hopes to bring out more local residents who could walk or bike to the event. Come with family and friends to take advantage of community resources and educational displays, healthy food samples and free health screenings.
“The Frame Park location promises to be ideal for coordinating ProHealth Community Fair activities with the farmers’ market and other events planned for the same time,” said Sarah Butz, director of ProHealth Care’s community benefit team. “The fair will be value-packed. By coordinating multiple activities in downtown Waukesha, ProHealth and other local organizations will be helping community members live healthy, active and social lifestyles.”
Also included at the ProHealth Community Fair are:
$5 Bike Helmet
- Free Bike helmet fittings
Health Assessment Screening (by appointment only, register now)
- Two fenced play areas for children
- Yoga and Zumba classes
- Healthy food samples from ProHealth Care dietitians
- 50 vendors
Come with family and friends for a morning packed with helpful health information. Visit community resource and education displays, sample healthy food and participate in free health screenings. Registration is not required for the fair; however registration is required for the Health Assessment Screening. This is the only screening that requires registration.
Find more details on the ProHealth Care website.
About ProHealth Care:
Offering a full range of health care services
For more than a century, ProHealth Care has been the health care leader in Waukesha County and surrounding areas, providing outstanding care across a full spectrum of services. The people of ProHealth Care strive to continuously improve the health and well-being of the community by combining skill, compassion and innovation. Our regional health care system offers fitness and wellness services, primary and specialty care, hospital care, rehabilitation, home care, hospice care and more.
The ProHealth Care system includes
- ProHealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital, a major tertiary center
- ProHealth Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital, an acute-care hospital
- ProHealth Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin
- ProHealth Medical Group, with 12 clinics throughout Waukesha County and in Jefferson County
- Emergency services in Waukesha, Oconomowoc and Mukwonago
- The UW Cancer Center at ProHealth Care
- Home health care
- Hospice care offered at home and at ProHealth AngelsGrace Hospice
- Moreland Surgery Center of Wisconsin
- Rehabilitation services
- Employer services
- ProHealth Regency Senior Communities
- ProHealth West Wood Health & Fitness Center
Ready to meet your needs
With 4,700 employees and hundreds of physicians and other health professionals, the people of ProHealth Care stand ready to work in partnership with you for better health.