- This event has passed.
Menomonee Falls Independence Day Parade and Fireworks
July 3 @ 7:00 pmFree
Menomonee Falls Independence Day Parade
The Independence Day Parade is the largest of the three parades held in Menomonee Falls. This parade is very well attended and precedes the annual fireworks display held at Menomonee Falls High School. Parade viewing space reserving is allowed during a pre-scheduled time slot on July 2. Check the Spectator Information under Police Department press releases for details. Read the rules regarding reserving spaces for parade and firework viewing here.
The Optimist Club runs the Independence Day Parade which is always held on the evening of July 3 at 7:00 pm. The parade route starts on Appleton Avenue at Elm Lane and proceeds southeast to Woosencraft Drive, finishing on Titan Drive. Click on the map here to be redirected to a Google Map of the area.
The parade runs about 2 hours.
For more information on the parade you can call Village Hall at (262) 532-4200.
Menomonee Falls Independence Day Fireworks
The annual fireworks display sponsored by the Village of Menomonee Falls will begin at dusk, on the practice field between the high school and Ben Franklin School.
Tips from the Village of Menomonee Falls Department of Protective Services
- Arrive early because Appleton Ave. between Pilgrim Rd. and Lilly Rd., as well as the area surrounding Menomonee Falls High School, Ben Franklin School and the MFHS stadium, will be closed to vehicular traffic no later than 5:30pm. In addition, the “hot zone” surrounding the fireworks display prohibits pedestrian viewing on the athletic fields and grassy areas adjacent to Titan Dr. and Franklin Dr. The MFHS stadium will be open for viewing the fireworks.
- Carpool to this event if possible. Parking is at a premium
- Handicap parking and viewing is available at the northeast corner of the stadium parking lot near the intersection of Woosencraft Dr. and Titan Dr. This area can be accessed by entering off of Titan Dr.
- All emergency/police/fire services will be located on the high school parking lot just south of the high school.
- Please adhere to the temporary traffic control and no parking signs, as they assist with the flow of traffic and reduce the likelihood of an accident. After the fireworks many of the surrounding intersections are right turn only to assist with traffic flow.
- Possession of open intoxicants in public is illegal in Menomonee Falls.
- For the safety of all spectators, the discharge of fireworks such as firecrackers and sparklers is illegal and dangerous and will be strictly enforced.
Find more 4th of July festivities, fireworks, and parades in our 4TH OF JULY GUIDE!
Find Free Summer Fun HERE.
Find 77 Things to do this Summer HERE.
August 20 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm