Oconomowoc Chili Fest
January 30 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
Don’t miss the Epic 12th Annual Oconomowoc Chili-Fest in January 2021!
Break the winter doldrums in downtown Oconomowoc where there is plenty to do in this winter wonderland. ChiliFest is a great family event downtown near Fowler Lake. You can warm up with some homemade chili. Chili tasting is hosted by downtown businesses and local fundraising organizations with proceeds going to local charity. As you stroll downtown and stop in shops, take a moment to enjoy the day. Plenty of family fun is to be had at this winter wonderland festival.
The 12th Annual Chili Festival. January 30th, 2021. Presented by Downtown Oconomowoc Business District.
Chili Tasting Contest: Noon – 3pm.
- 5 tickets for $5, 10 tickets for $8, 15 tickets for $10.
- 15+ participating Downtown Businesses. One ticket is good for one 2 oz sample cup of chili at any tasting location. Patrons will be provided ballots to vote on their favorites.
Bloody Mary Tastings Contest: Noon -3pm.
- $25 for 10 9oz Bloody Mary tastings.
- 10+ Downtown Businesses. Patrons 21 years of age and older can purchase a wristband. Limited wristbands available.
Treasure Hunt: Noon – 3pm.
- $5 for treasure bags and maps.
- Children ages 4 – 10 will enjoy touring downtown with their adults and receiving small treasures along the way. Limited bags are available. Each participating child must have a bag to receive the “treasures” at marked locations.
Beer Garden: 11am – 4pm.
- Warm your insides with a cold brew while enjoying the friendly bags competition and live music in our heated Village Green Tent.
Brat Fry: 11am – 4pm.
- Top off your chili with a Fox Bros Brat. Brat and Hotdog meals will be available for purchase on the Village Green. Sweet treats and fireside S’mores available with a cash donation to the Oconomowoc Food Pantry.
Bags Tournament: 11am – 4pm.
- $50 per team of 2
- This is an OUTDOOR WINTER BAGS TOURNAMENT. Two person teams, double elimination, random draw to determine play. Cash prizes through 3rd Place! Limited to 50 teams.
Family skate: 11am – 4pm.
- Elmo & Cookie Monster 11am-12pm
- The Princesses 12pm-1pm
- The Super Heroes 1pm-2pm
- Bring your skates and join princesses, super heroes and other beloved characters on the ice. Lasting memories and fun for the whole family!
Find more wintertime fun in the Lake Country area here.