October 1 @ 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Join the Town of Brookfield for a fun filled day celebrating their second annual Brooktoberfest! They will have live authentic polka music throughout the day, local food vendors, dachshund races, a beer stein holding contest and much more! Visit and take pictures all day!
- Car Show 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
- The Classic Car show will be the perfect start to the Brooktoberfest activities. Join in from 11am – 2pm.
- Interested in registering your car? Pre-registration isn’t required but they only have 60 spots available. All registered cars will be judged!
- Register Your Car Today!
- Brat Fry
- In keeping with tradition, they will be featuring a brat fry. This year’s brat fry is put on by local nonprofit, Flight to the North Pole. All proceeds from the brat fry will go back to the 2022 Flight.
- The “Flight to the North Pole” is a magical trip for children and their families, (who believe) who are suffering from childhood cancer, and have never been to the North Pole before. The purpose of this event is to give the families a memory of a happy time together and to remove them (for a few hours) from the day-to-day concerns they have to deal with.
- Dachshund Race
- Back by popular demand is the Dachshund race! They welcome all Dachshunds to participate in this event. Depending on how many pups sign up they may have a few races. All pups who preregister will receive a bandana and collapsible water bowl. It is free to participate!
- Register Your Pup Today
- Kids Zone 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Elite Sports Clubs is excited to bring the Kid Zone to Brooktoberfest!
- Participate in an obstacle course or slide down a 2-story bouncy slide.
- There’s something for everyone.* *Ages 5 – 13
- Opening Ceremony Noon
- Prost! Let’s kick off this Brooktoberfest in traditional Oktoberfest fashion.
- Town Administrator, Tom Hagie will pour the first beer and announce the start of the celebration!
- Hammerschlagen 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Hammershlagen is a German game where participants buy a nail and try to hammer it into a large tree stump. Do you have what it takes?
- Beer Stein Holding Contest 4:30 pm
- What kind of Oktoberfest would it be if there wasn’t a beer stein holding contest?!
- Sign up the day of the event and see if you are the strongest in the Town!
- Bonus: You get to keep the stein and the beer!
- Brooktoberfest Music
- Tom Brusky 11:00 am to 1:30 pm
- The Tom Brusky Band is a versatile polka-variety band comprised of talented, award-winning musicians.
- Jeffery Winard 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm
- Jeff and his band known for their polka and waltz music in the popular “Yankovic Style” have remained a favorite at festivals, parties and other events where live music is desired.
- The Cheap Shots 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- From the wide-ranging set list to our wireless instruments and competitive pricing, The Cheap Shots delivers one of the most exciting and entertaining cover band shows in the state.
- Tom Brusky 11:00 am to 1:30 pm
Find more information and RSVP on Facebook HERE.
History of Brooktoberfest:
Oktoberfest is held in Munich, Germany. The festival runs over a two-week period, middle of September to the first weekend in October. The Town of Brookfield celebrates this tradition in our own way – Brooktoberfest!
In 2021, Discover Brookfield debuted the first annual Brooktoberfest! It’s now 2022 and that means we’ll be celebrating the second annual Brooktoberfest. Join us for a fun filled day. We’ll have live authentic polka music throughout the day, local food vendors, dachshund races, a beer stein holding contest and much more!
Celebrate with us on October 1st at Stefans Soccer in the Town of Brookfield. Festivities start at 11:00am and go until 8:00pm.
There will be live polka music throughout the day and The Cheap Shots will close out the night with 80s to today! We will be featuring authentic Oktoberfest contests like a beer stein holding contest, best dress competition, hammershlagen and much more! New this year we will be featuring a local beer fry hosted by a local non-profit! Bring the kids for face painting and kid friendly arts and crafts. Bring your pets and sign them up to participate in our dachshund races.
Find all things FALL in Lake Country and Waukesha County HERE.
Find more fall festivals HERE.