Fallfest at Harnischfeger Park
September 28 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
FallFest at Harnischfeger Park is back for its 14th annual Fall celebration! Head over to Harnischfeger Park and enjoy their 132 Acre park for a day full of affordable, family fun at Harnischfeger Park! FallFest is a fall harvest themed family event geared toward outdoor enjoyment and education for all ages.
FallFest at Harnischfeger Park Activities
- All You Can Eat Pancake Breakfast with eggs and sausage links ($) 8 am-11 am
- Bake Sale ($) 8 am-(while supplies last)
- Concessions ($) 10:30 am-4 pm
- Silent Auction & Bucket Raffles ($) 8 am-4 pm
- Horse Drawn Wagon Rides ($) 11 am-2 pm
- FREE Tractor Pulled Shuttle Wagon Rides 9 am-4 pm
- FREE Mini Golf 8 am-4 pm
- FREE Numbers Maze Game 8 am-4 pm
- Antique Tractor & Farm Equipment Displays & Demonstrations 9 am-4 pm
- Farm & Craft Market 10 am-4 pm
- Alaskan Malamute Weight Pull Competitions 11 am-4 pm
- Retriever Dog Training & Field Demos 10 am-2 pm
- North Barn Open House Displays & Demos 9 am-4 pm
- Afternoon Outdoor Entertainment (weather dependent)
- Chainsaw Art & Blacksmith Demos 9 am-4 pm
- Rope Making Demos & Activity 9 am-4 pm
- Kids Petal Tractor Course (Donations) 9 am-4 pm
- Kids Barrel Train Rides (Donations) 9 am-4 pm
- Potato Harvesting (Donations) 9 am-4 pm
- Indian Corn & Corn Stalk Harvesting (Donations) 9 am-4 pm
- And Much More!
All event proceeds are returned to the park for improvements through the Friends of Dodge County Parks, Inc. They hope to see you there!
*As with any outdoor event, some activities will be weather dependent, along with an event not being available due to an emergency or a life change for any of our volunteers and demonstrators. There is plenty of out of weather places at FallFest, so the event will take place rain or shine, and no matter the weather, you will not be disappointed.