- This event has passed.
City of Oconomowoc Trick or Treat
October 28, 2023 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
The City of Oconomowoc residential trick or treat will officially be Saturday, October 28th from 6:00 to 8:00 pm.
Please only trick or treat at houses with lights on and do not approach homes with the lights off. Please only trick or treat if you are feeling well. If you are not feeling well, please stay home. Please be creative with your trick or treating to prevent the spread of disease.
Please note the the Town of Oconomowoc follows the City of Oconomowoc for trick or treat times.
City of Oconomowoc Trick or Treat 2023
Oconomowoc always celebrates Halloween (and 4th of July) the Saturday prior to the the holiday. And the whole town goes all out with fun activities throughout the day, from various trunk or treats, to business trick or treat to a parade, and finally residential trick or treat at night. Here’s what to know about Trick or Treating in Oconomowoc on Saturday, October 28, 2023. FYI: The Village of Summit always has trick or treat on Halloween (October 31).
- St. Matthew’s Oconomowoc Trunk or Treat is from 10:00 am to Noon.
- The City of Oconomowoc Business Trick or Treat is from 2:00 – 4:00 pm.
- The Halloween Parade is at 4:00 pm.
Oconomowoc Lions will be once again hosting the Halloween Parade & Costume Contest. The parade starts at 4pm at Fowler Park through downtown to First Bank. Cash prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd places for Floats & we will award ten $20 cash prizes for Costumes.2:00 PM: Lions serving free food and beverages on the Village Green from their food trailer.3:00 PM: Parade Line Up4:00 PM: Parade Starts4:00 PM: Costume Judging and Awards on the Village GreenLearn more about the Oconomowoc Lions Club HERE.
- The City of Oconomowoc Trick or Treat (residential) is from 6:00 – 8:00 pm on Saturday, October 28, 2023.
Recommended areas to Trick or Treat:
- In the neighborhood surrounding Fowler Park/Sausage Haus/Oakwood Ave. (Sausage Haus gives out sausage sticks.) This neighborhood will be BUSY. It is a highly popular neighborhood for trick or treating. The houses are close together and some offer small versions of a haunted house. Some offer really cool Halloween themed decorations and events during trick or treat.
- Subdivision by Silver Lake Intermediate
- In the neighborhood near the Historical Society & Museum/Roosevelt Park
- Merchants Plat/to the West of City Beach on Lac La Belle