THE WEEKEND GUIDE FOR LAKE COUNTRY
AND THE GREATER WAUKESHA COUNTY AREA HAS ARRIVED
FILLED WITH THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND WITH KIDS!!
PLEASE THANK OUR WEEKEND GUIDE SPONSOR:
Have a heart… Join us for a truely touching production Opening THIS WEEKEND…
The Tin Woman runs March 15-31!
Based on a true story, The Tin Woman is the compelling story of Joy, the recipient a heart transplant who learns what it means to be given new life when she meets the family of her donor.
Rated: PG-13+ (suggested for 15+)
Tickets available HERE.
Questions? email INFO@LAKECOUNTRYPLAYHOUSEWI.ORG
It’s St. Patrick’s Day week! Have you popped into the Delafield Library to find a Leprechaun yet? Our St. Patrick’s Day Guide has all the local fun including Irish themed meals and food at restaurants, plus live music!
But before St. Patrick’s Day – there was Pi Day! 3.14 for those of you who are not math savvy 😉 Check out this Pi Deal at Blaze Pizza in Brookfield.
The weather is warmer – YAY!! Also, rainier – Boo!! I guess it’s nearly spring in WI 🙂
Lake Country Family Fun did our research, like we do, and found all the fun things for you and your family to do this weekend.
Lake Country Family Fun's Promotions and Announcements
- Our third LAKE COUNTRY CURRENTS: COFFEE SHOP SERIES event is was another amazing morning! As part of our mission statement, Lake Country Family Fun is super excited about this new networking opportunity for online creatives in the Waukesha County area. See how our first event went HERE and our second event went HERE and our third event HERE. Tickets are already flying out the door for our April event. REGISTER HERE.
- The BEST LOCAL FISH FRY VOTE is BACK!! The vote went live last week Monday and hundreds of votes have come in already! Make sure you cast yours so we can find out who will be crowned Best Fish Fry 2019!
- Chick-fil-A Pewaukee opens Thursday, March 14! We were there on Monday, scoping it out. See our Live Tour HERE.
- We are turning 8!! And we are celebrating with a BIRTHDAY BASH. Come party with us on April 7! Must register in advance. Details HERE.
- Mad Science is coming to Hartland! Attend a fun family night for FREE!
- Winter might have ended – sort of – but now we have rain…so you might still be looking for some indoor fun with your little one. Lake Country Family Fun has updated our INDOOR PLAY GUIDE to categorize the 30+ local play places into 7 categories to help you better find the best fun for your little one!
*Sponsored by Chiropractic Company – Oconomowoc
- And if you want to squeze in the very last of winter, there might be some ski hills still open – Find ALL THE WINTER FUN here! Where to ski? Where to snowboard? We have a guide for that! Find it all HERE. *Sponsored by Birch and Banyan – Hartland
- Looking to spend some time together as a family serving others? This event through Oakwood Church in Hartland is THIS WEEKEND, but you must sign up ahead of time. Sign up HERE.
- There’s another chance to get together as a family and meal-pack for others. Details HERE.
- Do you love RUMMAGE SALES? Find sales and put your sale on our guide HERE.
- Looking for a date night? Our DATE NIGHT GUIDE has so many ideas!! Book that sitter, stat!
- Free Beer Garden and Craft Beer Sampling at Stone Bank Farm Market on Saturday, March 16 from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Need a sitter? Start the search in our Sitter/Child Care Guide.
- Looking for food allergy friendly restaurants? LCFF contributing writer team member Megan wrote a guide. Check it out HERE.
- Speaking of restaurants, we just updated our KIDS EAT FREE GUIDE. Find out where the specials are for kids eating free (or cheap) each day of the week. *Sponsored by Chick-fil-A Pewaukee.
- Winter Farmer Markets are coming to an end in the next few weeks. Check out OCONOMOWOC, MILWAUKEE (THE DOMES), MUKWONAGO, and SUSSEX.
- New things are coming to Brookfield!
- THE CORNERS OF BROOKFIELD IS GETTING IMPROV + Wahlburgers Restaurant!
- Pigtails and Crewcuts: Haircuts for Kids opened on January 15!
Find details HERE! *Sponsored
- For those looking for a healthy start to the year, we have some tips and tricks for you – keep your goals in March:
- Looking for a local preschool? We have the lowdown on 25+ reader recommended schools in the Waukesha County area. Skim the newly updated 2019-2020 PRESCHOOL GUIDE HERE. And the PRESCHOOL OPEN HOUSE GUIDE to see when to tour a preschool near you. Open houses have started – don’t miss out! *Sponsored
- Looking for a summer camp? Yes, I said SUMMER camp. We have just published the 2019 Summer Camp Guide. Plan your summer out 🙂 Details HERE.
- Throwing a birthday party? Check out our BIRTHDAY PARTY GUIDE with over 20 unique venues! *Sponsored
- Too early to discuss Easter? We don’t think so – THE EAST TROY BUNNY TRAIN has been scheduled for 2019 and tickets are on sale! Grab yours before they sell out! *Sponsored
ICYMI: ICE CASTLES IS OPEN IN LAKE GENEVA and Lake Country Family Fun has the scoop!
Congratulations to the two winners of our Ice Castles Giveaway, plus the grand prize winner who won a COMPLIMENTARY one-night stay at THE RIDGE HOTEL, $100 dining credit to Crafted Americana, and transportation to/from Ice Castles! WOW! Many thanks to Ice Castles and The Ridge Hotel for the giveaway items.
Time is running out to visit them!
Join the conversation and share with your friends and family on Facebook HERE.
Enjoy the St. Patrick's Day weekend!
All the best,
Erin and the Lake Country Family Fun Team