THE WEEKEND GUIDE FOR LAKE COUNTRY
AND THE GREATER WAUKESHA COUNTY AREA HAS ARRIVED
FILLED WITH THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND WITH KIDS!!
PLEASE THANK OUR WEEKEND GUIDE SPONSOR:
Hello March!! Will March come in like a lion and out like a lamb? Or the reverse? So far the weekend forecast seems to suggest more snow…and then sunny skies. I hope the sunny skies part doesn’t change. Who else is missing the sun?!
Regardless, Lake Country Family Fun did our research, like we do, and found all the fun things for you and your family to do this weekend.
Lake Country Family Fun's Promotions and Announcements
- Our third LAKE COUNTRY CURRENTS: COFFEE SHOP SERIES event is THIS Saturday, March 2 at 1863 Coffee Saloon in Eagle. We sold out AGAIN 🙂 BUT, we opened a couple slots if you want to squeeze in 🙂 As part of our mission statement, Lake Country Family Fun is super excited about this new networking opportunity for online creatives in the Waukesha County area. See how our first event went HERE and our second event went HERE.
- There are still a couple tickets left for Lake Country Playhouse’s All in the Timing – a comedy for all ages! Showing ONLY this weekend!
- With never-ending winter here, you might be looking for some indoor fun with your little one. Lake Country Family Fun has updated our INDOOR PLAY GUIDE to categorize the 30+ local play places into 7 categories to help you better find the best fun for your little one!
*Sponsored by Chiropractic Company – Oconomowoc
- Or if you are loving the never-ending winter – Find ALL THE WINTER FUN here! Where to ski? Where to snowboard? (Yes, you can downhill ski and snowboard THIS weekend in WI.) We have a guide for that! Find it all HERE. *Sponsored by Birch and Banyan – Hartland
- Looking to spend some time together as a family serving others? This event through Oakwood Church in Hartland is in March, but you must sign up ahead of time and the slots fill fast. Sign up HERE.
- Looking for a date night? Our WINTER DATE NIGHT GUIDE has so many ideas!! Book that sitter, stat! Plus, Brewfest is this weekend!
- Looking for food allergy friendly restaurants? LCFF contributing writer team member Megan wrote a guide. Check it out HERE.
- Speaking of restaurants, we just updated our KIDS EAT FREE GUIDE. Find out where the specials are for kids eating free (or cheap) each day of the week. *Sponsored by Chick-fil-A Pewaukee.
- Looking for Girl Scout Cookies? Find local cookie booths here.
- Winter Farmer Markets are in full swing! Check out OCONOMOWOC, MILWAUKEE (THE DOMES), MUKWONAGO, and SUSSEX.
- New things are coming to Brookfield!
- THE CORNERS OF BROOKFIELD IS GETTING IMPROV + Wahlburgers Restaurant!
- Pigtails and Crewcuts: Haircuts for Kids opened on January 15!
Find details HERE! *Sponsored
- For those looking for a healthy start to the year, we have some tips and tricks for you – keep your goals in March:
- Did you vote for your favorite family health providers in January? We tallied the results! Find the TOP DOCTORS, DENTIST, CHIROPRACTORS, and more!
- Looking for a local preschool? We have the lowdown on 25+ reader recommended schools in the Waukesha County area. Skim the newly updated 2019-2020 PRESCHOOL GUIDE HERE. And the PRESCHOOL OPEN HOUSE GUIDE to see when to tour a preschool near you. Open houses have started – don’t miss out! *Sponsored
- Looking for a summer camp? Yes, I said SUMMER camp. We have just published the 2019 Summer Camp Guide. Plan your summer out 🙂 Details HERE.
- Throwing a birthday party? Check out our BIRTHDAY PARTY GUIDE with over 20 unique venues! *Sponsored
- Too early to discuss Easter? We don’t think so – THE EAST TROY BUNNY TRAIN has been scheduled for 2019 and tickets are on sale! Grab yours before they sell out! *Sponsored
ICYMI: ICE CASTLES IS OPEN IN LAKE GENEVA and Lake Country Family Fun has the scoop!
Congratulations to the two winners of our Ice Castles Giveaway, plus the grand prize winner who won a COMPLIMENTARY one-night stay at THE RIDGE HOTEL, $100 dining credit to Crafted Americana, and transportation to/from Ice Castles! WOW! Many thanks to Ice Castles and The Ridge Hotel for the giveaway items.
Time is running out to visit them! They are open through March 9!
Join the conversation and share with your friends and family on Facebook HERE.
Enjoy the January weekend!
All the best,
Erin and the Lake Country Family Fun Team