Many thanks to The Waukesha County Salvation Army for partnering with Lake Country Family Fun to provide four lucky Lake Country Family Fun readers with tickets to one of the December Joy of Christmas concerts!!!
Tell me more about the Waukesha County Salvation Army
The Waukesha County Salvation Army located in downtown Waukesha is home to amazing programs that help our community be its best. They provide shelter and resources, provide food and feeding, host youth programs, and put on a Christmas campaign.
Did you know?
- The Waukesha County Salvation Army is located at 445 Madison Street, Waukesha, WI 53188.
- The Waukesha County Salvation Army’s three most visible ministries/programs are the Men’s Homeless Shelter, the Food Pantry, and their Free Community Meal Program.
- The Salvation Army in Waukesha County was founded in 1894, and internationally in London 29 years earlier in 1865.
- The volunteer director is Kate Meyer, and he can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
org with any questions.
- The Waukesha County Salvation Army has as its Corp Officers, both at the rank of Major, and both as ordained ministers, Major Nelson De La Vergne and Major Deborah De La Vergne.
Joy of Christmas
Waukesha County Salvation Army: The Joy Of Christmas Concert Series with the
NORTH COAST BRASS AND THE
BAGPIPE BRIGADE OF ST. JOHN’S NORTHWESTERN MILITARY ACADEMY
The North Coast Brass Quintet members have performed with such national acts as The Temptations, The Four Tops, Aretha Franklin, Frankie Valli!
Do not miss these four wonderful Christmas Concerts on three days, a fundraising series to benefit the Waukesha Salvation Army and its charitable work, exclusively in Waukesha County.
DOUSMAN: Thursday, December 13, 2018 at 6:45 pm –
Highview Evangelical Presbyterian Church
WAUKESHA: Friday, December 14, 2018 at 6:45 pm –
First Baptist Church
BROOKFIELD: Saturday afternoon, December 15, 2018 at 1:45 pm –
Froedert Chapel of the Chimes at Wisconsin Memorial Park
DELAFIELD: Saturday evening, December 15, 2018 at 6:45 pm –
St. John’s Northwestern Military Academy – Victory Chapel
*There is NO fee to purchase tickets online via the links above and online purchase is recommended as events sold out in 2017!!!
Giveaway Time: Win Joy of Christmas tickets!!
Four lucky Lake Country Family Fun readers will receive a pair of tickets to Joy of Christmas (there is one pair per location available)!!
Simply enter your name and valid email address in the form below. *We will contact the winner via the email submitted.
Be sure to comment on this Facebook post with your favorite concert location.
Only one entry per person. Duplicate entries will be deleted. Giveaway ends December 6th, 2018 at 11:59 pm (CST).
This giveaway has ended.
Congratulations to our 4 winners: Diane Z., Val Ann K., Renee R., and Morgan C.
Other: Entrants must be 18 years or older at the time of entering the giveaway. Entrants must be located in the U.S. The winner will be selected at random and notified via the email that was submitted. Winner must respond within 48 hours to claim their prize, or another winner will be chosen. Only one entry person. Duplicates will be deleted.