This is a sponsored post.
Many thanks to The Waukesha Salvation Army for partnering with Lake Country Family Fun to provide four lucky Lake Country Family Fun readers with 4 tickets to one of the 4 December Joy of Christmas concerts ($144 value)!!
Tell me more about the Waukesha Salvation Army
The Waukesha Salvation Army located in downtown Waukesha is home to amazing programs that help our community be its best. They provide shelter and resources, provide food and feeding, host youth programs, and put on a Christmas campaign.
Did you know?
- The Waukesha County Salvation Army is located at 445 Madison Street, Waukesha, WI 53188.
- The Waukesha County Salvation Army’s three most visible ministries/programs are the Men’s Homeless Shelter, the Food Pantry, and their Free Community Meal Program.
- The Salvation Army in Waukesha County was founded in 1894, and internationally in London 29 years earlier in 1865.
- The volunteer director is Phil Hanson, and he can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- The Waukesha County Salvation Army has as its Corp Officers, both at the rank of Major, and both as ordained ministers, Major Nelson De La Vergne and Major Deborah De La Vergne.
Joy of Christmas
Waukesha Salvation Army: The Joy Of Christmas by the WINDY HILL BRASS
Do not miss these four wonderful Christmas Concerts on three days, a fundraising series to benefit the Waukesha Salvation Army and its charitable work, exclusively in Waukesha County.
ELM GROVE: Thursday, December 14, 2017 at 6:45 pm –
Community United Methodist Church.
14700 Watertown Plank Rd, Elm Grove, WI 53122
WAUKESHA: Friday, December 15, 2017 at 6:45 pm –
St. Matthias Episcopal Church.
111 E Main St, Waukesha, WI 53186
SUSSEX: Saturday afternoon, December 16, 2017 at 1:45 pm –
St. Alban’s Episcopal Church.
W239 N6440 Maple Ave, Sussex, WI 53089
DELAFIELD: Saturday evening, December 16, 2017 at 6:45 pm –
St. John’s Northwestern Military Academy.
1101 N Genesee St, Delafield, WI 53018
*There is a $1.25 fee to purchase tickets through the above links.
Giveaway Time: Win a 4 pack of Joy of Christmas tickets!!
Four lucky Lake Country Family Fun readers will receive a 4 pack of tickets to Joy of Christmas!!
Simply enter your name and valid email address in the form below. *We will contact the winner via the email submitted.
Be sure to comment on this Facebook post with your favorite concert location.
Only one entry per person. Duplicate entries will be deleted. Giveaway ends November 13th, 2017 at 11:59 pm (CST).
This Giveaway is now closed.
Other: Entrants must be 18 years or older at the time of entering the giveaway. Entrants must be located in the U.S. The winner will be selected at random and notified via the email that was submitted. Winner must respond within 48 hours to claim their prize, or another winner will be chosen. Only one entry person. Duplicates will be deleted.