This is a sponsored post.
Challenge Yourself & Friends to a 6 Week Transformation!
Lake Country Family Fun is welcoming Josh Kumosz from 360 Fitness in Hartland to the Lake Country area! We are excited to share his 6-week Meltdown Challenge with you, just in time for the holidays to look and feel your best!
Let’s have Josh tell us more about this challenge…
Beginning on November 13, 2017, 360 Fitness will be launching their inaugural Meltdown Challenge to get Hartland ready for a healthier New Year. Get ahead and beat the crowd by starting strong on your resolutions. For 6 weeks, you will join 360 Fitness for unlimited group training classes and fuel your body with the proper nutrients to gain muscle and lose fat. At the end of 42 days, they will announce the winner who has made the best transformation!
The Challenge Runs November 13 to December 22.
$349 Entry Fee Includes:
- Unlimited 1-hr Group Training classes offered 6 times a week
- Weekly nutrition and progress analysis by a 360 Fitness Trainer
- 3 body fat measurements
- Support of the 360 Fitness community
Let’s see exactly how this works…
There is no need to worry about figuring out what foods to eat, what supplements to take, or what exercises to do. Josh and 360 Fitness in Hartland will program everything for you! Just show up, work hard, and most importantly have FUN!
Unlimited Meltdown Classes
- These 1-hour classes are designed for all fitness levels to burn fat and build lean muscle. Training will be done in a group class format. We’ll make sure we have an adaptable and appropriate pace for you!
- Classes will run 6 days a week: Monday through Friday at 5:15 PM and Saturday at 9 AM.
- Come to as many classes as you’d like! We recommend a minimum of 3 sessions per week, and 4-5 sessions for maximum results!
- The #1 rule of weight loss is that you can’t outwork a bad diet. Following a sensible and sustainable nutrition plan is the key to fat loss. We’ll provide every participant a guide to eating for fat loss, while avoiding crash dieting.
- Every week you can bring in your meal plan for a 360 Fitness Trainer to review and improve.
Body Fat Analysis
- We’ll measure your body fat at the start, during the middle, and at the end of 6 weeks. Understanding where your body uniquely holds on to fat will allow us to identify possible hormone imbalances affecting your progress.
- You’ll get access to a Facebook group set up for the Meltdown Challenge. This is a great way to make progress through having the support of a team and community. We encourage you to share recipes, your progress, and to cheer each other on.
- Our trainers will also be available to answer questions and provide support!
Did we mention a winner?
Yes. Yes we did. The trainers will use your transformation pictures, changes in weight, and percentage of body fat loss to pick 1 winner to join in 2018 for:
- Unlimited 1 month of the new 2018 Lean & Strong class
- Supplementation pack handpicked by the trainers based on your metabolic analysis
- Nutrition plan for sustained results
- Bragging rights
Is this Challenge a good fit for you?
You aren’t looking for a walk in the park. You are willing to be consistent, work hard in and out of the gym, and are willing to prioritize your health for the next 42 days. You don’t have to be an already avid gym enthusiast to participate! Beginners are welcome!
Want to learn more?
Check it out in person this Saturday, November 11th from 7:00 to 11:00 am at the grand opening event. Come learn more information about the Meltdown Challenge and the services that are provided at 360 Fitness. They are located at 592 West North Shore Drive, Hartland, Wisconsin 53029.
Are you ready to sign up?