This is a sponsored post.
The World’s Largest Bounce House is coming to our area! We have 10 great tips for you to know about this event and a GIVEAWAY thanks to Big Bounce America.
FYI: All of Friday’s scheduled sessions, have been cancelled. The party resumes on Saturday. More details here.
Please thank our Sponsor The Big Bounce America:
Enter to win a family 4-pack of tickets to any day of the Milwaukee Event (subject to availability).
Note: This includes ticket prices for any of the sessions. Does not include admission to the Bounce Village.
Simply enter your name and valid email address in the form below. *We will contact the winner via the email submitted. Please also be sure to comment on this Facebook post.
Only one entry per person. Duplicate entries will be deleted. Giveaway ends Tuesday, July 17, 2018 at 11:59 pm (CST). We will announce the winner on Wednesday, July 18th.
10 Things to Know about the Bounce House America coming July 20-22
1. The World’s Largest Bounce house is much more than just a Bounce House – It’s an experience for all the family!
Inside the bounce house will be, but not limited to:
- Giant slides
- Basketball hoops
- Inflatable animals amongst massive inflatable palm trees
- Climbing frames
- Inflatable trucks and boats
- Our DJ is our MC, I would maybe say something like ‘Resident DJ at the heart of the Bounce House, playing games and great tunes!
- Beach balls
- Aged-themed entertainment for each session
- Ball pits
For those spectating, enjoy food and drink vendors (or bring your own food), shade, restrooms, seating to relax, and music.
2. Don’t limit your fun, before or after you are done bouncing, add to your ticket the “Bounce Village” Experience. The Bounce Village includes all day access to the Ninja Run, Moster Ball Pit, Big Bounc ‘Lil Bouncer’, and more.
3. Get your tickets ahead of time at https://thebigbounceamerica.com/tickets/. Sessions (detailed in #4 below) are each 1 hour in length. Tickets start at $10. Some of the sessions are already sold out, so get yours soon! Remember, children under 4 require adult to accompany them (and a paid ticket for the session price of the session child is jumping in). You are recommended to print tickets, but email will work as well.
4 Choose the best SESSION TYPE for your children. There are FOUR to choose from which are created this way for safety of the jumpers.
Toddler – Only children 3 years old and younger may bounce during this session. These bouncers MUST be accompanied by an adult. Note: A parent must pay for a ticket to accompany their child, but they do not need to buy the adult rate, simply the same session as their child’s to join them.
Junior – Only children 7 years old and younger may bounce during this session (as well as their caregivers if desire).
Bigger Kid – Only children 15 years old and younger may bounce during this session (as well as their caregivers if desired).
Adult – This session is only for individuals aged 16 and OLDER.
*Only the adult session has a minimum age where everyone must be aged 16 or over. At every other session there is only an upper age limit, not a lower age limit – Toddler Sessions are for kids aged 3 & under (ages 0-3), Junior Sessions are for kids aged 7 & under (ages 0-7) and Bigger Kids Sessions are for ages 15 & under (0-15). This is to avoid splitting families up who have children with varying ages.
5. Leave your pet at home. Pets are not allowed at the event.
6. Feel free to bring your camera in the bounce house. Feel free to snap some photos on your phone, but be careful taking photos.
7. Cleanliness is a priority. The house is cleaned for a full 15 minutes in between sessions and deep-cleaned daily!
8. Baby-wearing and strollers – Kiddos that are “worn” do not require a ticket. Stroller parking is available but not “manned” so do not leave valuables.
9. Bring your socks. The rules for foot attire are “no bare feet” and “no shoes”. It’s ok if you forget, there will be socks available for purchase. When you are jumping, there is a dedicated spot for shoes to go.
10. Have fun! How can you not? It’s a 10,000 square foot full-on inflatable fun zone suitable for the whole family. It’s the world’s largest bounce house – don’t miss out on this great event going on July 20, 21 and 22nd in our town.
Milwaukee Event is held at:
GREENFIELD PARK (by Cool Waters)
2028 S 124th St
West Allis, WI 53227
SNEAKERS OFF, PARTY ON!
Find more information on the Big Bounce America, visit their website here, including frequently asked questions, tickets and more.
Other: Entrants must be 18 years or older at the time of entering the giveaway. Entrants must be located in the U.S. The winner will be selected at random and notified via the email that was submitted. Winner must respond within 48hours to claim their prize, or another winner will be chosen. Only one entry person. Duplicates will be deleted.
Disclosure: Many thanks to Big Bounce America for providing the free tickets for this giveaway.