- This event has passed.
Toddler Time Storytime, Oconomowoc Library
April 10 @ 10:00 am - 10:30 am
An event every week that begins at 10:00am on Tuesday and Wednesday, repeating until April 25, 2018
Toddler Time Storytime is aimed at children ages 19-35 months old.
Enjoy stories, songs, and a puppet show! FREE! No registration required! Everyone is welcome to join the fun! 10:00 am – 10:30 am
- April 10 and 11, 2018 How does your garden grow?
- It’s Garden Week! Join us for regular storytime, or come plant a flower with our friends from Ebert’s Greenhouse Village after Planet Pre-K on Wednesday, April 11!
- April 17 and 18, 2018 Shake your sillies out!
- We can’t fool you, but we can still try to get some April laughs! Come to storytime ready to chuckle, chortle, and guffaw this week!
- April 24 and 25, 2018 Goodbye/Hello Birds
- In the fall we say goodbye, but in the spring we say hello! From geese to cranes and every”wing” in between, let’s welcome our migratory birds back home for the season.
The Oconomowoc Public Library provides materials, services, facilities, technology and up-to-date resources and programs to meet the educational, informational, cultural, and recreational needs of the community. The library is a free and vital resource, providing the community with the opportunity to explore, discover, learn, grow, ultimately enriching individual lives and the community as a whole. The library actively promotes an interest in and appreciation for reading and encourages lifelong learning. The library features current, high-demand, high-interest materials in a variety of formats for persons of all ages. The Oconomowoc Public Library encourages young children to develop an interest in reading and learning through services for children, and for parents and children together. The library actively provides timely, accurate, and useful information for community residents. The Oconomowoc Public Library supports individuals of all ages pursuing independent learning.
The Library offers a variety of services for children from birth through high school. We have a large selection of materials for kids of all ages including picture books, chapter books, graphic novels, magazines, DVDs, and audio books.
The Children’s Place is filled with fun toys, puzzles, tablets, and of course, lots of great books! Ongoing children’s programs include LEGO Club, Saturday Special Events, Read to Dharma the Library’s therapy dog, and of course Storytime! Story times are scheduled for babies, toddlers, and preschoolers throughout the year.
For questions, please contact Caitlin Schaffer, Children’s Librarian, at (262) 569-2193 ext. 210.
- June 21 @ 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm