Moonlit Movies Oconomowoc
September 7 @ 6:00 pm
One event on July 11, 2019 at 6:00 pm
One event on August 15, 2019 at 5:00 pm
One event on September 7, 2019 at 6:00 pm
Moonlit Movies is a FREE summertime staple in Oconomowoc. The June and July movies are shown at Fowler Park in Oconomowoc and the August and September movies are shown downtown on Wisconsin Ave. Moonlit Movies are completely free family fun; there is a request for non-perishable food donations for the food pantry. This is a Lake Country Family Fun favorite event, as our family attends nearly every movie night! See our fun from previous years on Instagram here: Live Beauty and the Beast Night or below at The Return of Ocomicon:
View this post on Instagram
We’ve made some new friends while waiting for Avenger’s: Infinity Wars to start at Moonlit Movies Return of Omnicon tonight! 🎥 The last Moonlit Movie of the Summer is on September 8th with the theme being adult night at the movies (movie tbd). Check us out for tips to make the most of your experience! 🎥 #lovelcff #moonlitmovies #oconomowoc #downtownoconomowoc
A post shared by Lake Country Family Fun (@lakecountryfamilyfun) on
The movies at Fowler Park are usually preceded by a Badgerland Ski Show on Fowler Lake and vendors from the community doing fun activities such as making cotton candy, having a bubble maker for kids to play in, a craft that shares the theme of the movie and more!
Food and fun starts at 6, followed by the ski show at 7:00 pm and the movie at dusk.
The titles of the movies are released close (within a week) to the date of the show. Due to licensing restrictions, they cannot say earlier.
More information to come as the dates draw closer!
2019 Moonlit Movies Dates:
Thursday, June 13 – TBD at Fowler Park
Thursday, July 11 – TBD at Fowler Park
Thursday, August 15 – TBD in downtown Oconomowoc.
Saturday, September 7 – Adult Night at the Movies
Join in for “Adults’ Night at the Movies” after the Downtown Fall Festival. Movie starts at dusk on the Village Green.
- Bring chairs and blankets for seating
- Feel free to bring your own snacks and beverages, but if you forget there are concessions available prior to the movie. My kids love getting the kettle corn popcorn they sell! (Cash only!)
- Don’t wait too long to use the restrooms as the lines can get long.
- Don’t forget bug spray, even though the park is sprayed prior to the movies, some years are just bad no matter how well it is treated.
- Be courteous to others attending and while driving. There are lots of little ones very excited, and they forget the rules of the road.
- Park in legal areas and don’t block residents’ driveways.
- Have a blast!
Looking for other outdoor summer movies? Find them HERE.
May 22 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm