- This event has passed.
Moonlit Movies Oconomowoc
June 14, 2018 @ 6:00 pm
One event on July 12, 2018 at 6:00pm
One event on August 16, 2018 at 5:00pm
Moonlit Movies is a FREE summertime staple in Oconomowoc. The movies are shown at Fowler Park in Oconomowoc and are completely free, there is a request for non-perishable food donations for the food pantry. This is a Lake Country Family Fun favorite event, as our family attend nearly every movie night! See our fun from previous years on Instagram here: Live Beauty and the Beast Night or below at The Return of Ocomicon:
View this post on Instagram
We’ve made some new friends while waiting for Avenger’s: Infinity Wars to start at Moonlit Movies Return of Omnicon tonight! 🎥 The last Moonlit Movie of the Summer is on September 8th with the theme being adult night at the movies (movie tbd). Check us out for tips to make the most of your experience! 🎥 #lovelcff #moonlitmovies #oconomowoc #downtownoconomowoc
A post shared by Lake Country Family Fun (@lakecountryfamilyfun) on
The movies are usually preceded by a Badgerland Ski Show on Fowler Lake and vendors from the community doing fun activities such as making cotton candy, having a bubble maker for kids to play in, a craft that shares the theme of the movie and more!
Food and fun starts at 6, followed by the ski show at 7:00 pm and the movie at dusk.
The titles of the movies are released close to the date of the show.
More information to come as the dates draw closer!
2018 Moonlit Movies Dates:
Thursday, June 14 – Moana
Come learn to hula and enjoy a live fire show with Hawaiian Dancers!
Take a picture with the the Hawaiian Performers from 6-8 pm and the hula & fire show runs from 8:15-8:45 pm.
Don’t miss the Badgerland Water Ski show at 7; the movie starts at dusk.
Thursday, July 12 – THE LION KING won the vote for the July 12 Movie at Fowler Park.
Thursday, August 16 – The Return of Ocomicon – playing the movie Avengers: Infinity Wars!
THE RETURN OF OCOMICON! Join in Downtown Oconomowoc for this special event. Enjoy food, fun, an outdoor movie and more!
The Purple Giraffe is having a contest! Enter to win here.
New store Fray Boutique will be having some specials and giveaways. More information here.
Saturday, September 8 – Adult Night at the Movies
Join in for “Adults’ Night at the Movies” after the Downtown Fall Festival. Movie starts at dusk on the Village Green.
- Bring chairs and blankets for seating
- Feel free to bring your own snacks and beverages, but if you forget there are concessions available prior to the movie. My kids love getting the kettle corn popcorn they sell!
- Don’t wait too long to use the restrooms as the lines can get long.
- Don’t forget bug spray, even though the park is sprayed prior to the movies, some years are just bad no matter how well it is treated.
- Be courteous to others attending and while driving. There are lots of little ones very excited, and they forget the rules of the road.
- Park in legal areas and don’t block residents’ driveways.
- Have a blast!
Children’s activities begin and food will be served starting at 6:00 pm with movie begining around dusk
- January 19 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm