- This event has passed.
Kids Dreams Film Series
March 10 @ 10:00 am
An event every week that begins at 10:00am on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until April 7, 2019
The Kids Dream Film Series is back again at Marcus Theaters with a winter series! They are offering a steal of a deal just for you. This March, bring the whole family to the theatre for the Kids Dream Winter Film Series! Tickets are just $3 for these movies!
March 2 – 3, 2019
- Come see Smallfoot on the big screen! This new animated movie is rated PG and features the voices of Channing Tatum, James Corden, ZendayaCommon, and LeBron James.
Synopsis: An animated adventure for all ages, with original music and an all-star cast, Smallfoot turns the Bigfoot legend upside down when a bright young Yeti finds something he thought didn’t exist – a human. News of this Smallfoot throws the simple Yeti community into an uproar over what else might be out there in the big world beyond their snowy village, in an all new story about friendship, courage and the joy of discovery.
March 9 – 10, 2019
- Come see Ferdinand on the big screen! This animated movie is rated PG and features the voices of John Cena, Kate McKinnon, Gina Rodriguez, Daveed Diggs, and Gabriel Iglesias.
Synopsis: The story of a giant bull with a big heart. After being mistaken for a dangerous beast, he is captured and torn from his home. Determined to return to his family, he rallies a misfit team on the ultimate adventure. Set in Spain, Ferdinand proves you can’t judge a bull by its cover.
March 16 – 17, 2019
- Come see Teen Titans Go! To the Movies on the big screen! This animated movie is rated PG and features the voices of Greg Cipes, Scott Menville, Khary Payton, Tara Strong, and Hynden Walch.
Synopsis: When the Teen Titans go to the big screen, they go big! “Teen Titans GO! to the Movies” finds our egocentric, wildly satirical Super Heroes in their first feature film extravaganza – a fresh, gleefully clever, kid-appropriately crass and tongue-in-cheek play on the superhero genre, complete with musical numbers. It seems to the Teens that all the major superheroes out there are starring in their own movies everyone but the Teen Titans, that is! But de facto leader Robin is determined to remedy the situation, and be seen as a star instead of a sidekick. If only they could get the hottest Hollywood film director to notice them. With a few madcap ideas and a song in their heart, the Teen Titans head to Tinsel Town, certain to pull off their dream. But when the group is radically misdirected by a seriously super villain and his maniacal plan to take over the Earth, things really go awry. The team finds their friendship and their fighting spirit failing, putting the very fate of the Teen Titans themselves on the line!
March 23 – 24, 2019
- Come see Trolls on the big screen! This animated movie is rated PG and features the voices of Justin Timberlake, Anna Kendrick, Gwen Stefani, James Corden, and Russell Brand.
Synopsis: Poppy, the optimistic leader of the Trolls, and her polar opposite, Branch must embark on an adventure that takes them far beyond the only world they’ve ever known.
March 30 – 31, 2019
- Come see House with a Clock in It’s Walls on the big screen! This movie is rated PG and features Jack Black, Cate Blanchett, Owen Vaccaro, Kyle MacLachlan, and Colleen Camp.
Synopsis: In the tradition of Amblin classics where fantastical events occur in the most unexpected places, Jack Black and two-time Academy Award® winner Cate Blanchett star in THE HOUSE WITH A CLOCK IN ITS WALLS, from Amblin Entertainment. The magical adventure tells the spine-tingling tale of 10-year-old Lewis (Owen Vaccaro) who goes to live with his uncle in a creaky old house with a mysterious tick-tocking heart. But his new town’s sleepy façade jolts to life with a secret world of warlocks and witches when Lewis accidentally awakens the dead.
April 6 – 7, 2019
- Come see Sing! on the big screen! This animated movie is rated PG and features the voices of Matthew McConaughey, Reese Witherspoon, Seth MacFarlane, Scarlett Johansson, and John C. Reilly.
Synopsis: Set in a world like ours but entirely inhabited by animals, Sing stars Buster Moon, a dapper Koala who presides over a once-grand theater that has fallen on hard times. Buster is an eternal optimist-okay, maybe a bit of a scoundrel-who loves his theater above all and will do anything to preserve it. Now facing the crumbling of his life’s ambition, he has one final chance to restore his fading jewel to its former glory by producing the world’s greatest singing competition.
Click here for tickets!
HILLSIDE CINEMA: 2950 Hillside Drive, Delafield, WI 53018
- MAJESTIC CINEMA of BROOKFIELD: 770 North Springdale Road, Waukesha, WI 53186
- MENOMONEE FALLS CINEMA: W180 N9393 Premier Lane, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
- RIDGE CINEMA: 5200 South Moorland Road, New Berlin, WI 53151
For more information, click here.