Brookfield Farmers Market
August 21 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:30 am on Saturday, repeating until October 30, 2021
The City of Brookfield Farmers market is an organization that fosters the sale of Wisconsin grown farm products and locally produced items. The 2021 market will be on Saturdays from 7:30 am to noon. Rain or shine.
On opening day, May 1, join in celebrating! Don’t forget to don your Derby Hat too. Early spring veggies, bakery, meats & plants to start off the season.
Each week will have different themes or perks, so check that out HERE.
The market will end for the season on October 30, 2021.
2021 Brookfield Farmers Market Guidelines and Updates
- Virtual Market Card
- Safety Guidelines – maintain 6 feet away from the next person
- Be Quick – know what you want, buy your items, leave the market
- Customers are encouraged not to touch produce or products until they have paid for the item(s)
- Be patient prior to entering a booth if people are in the booth
- If you are sick feeling, please stay home
- See more guidelines HERE.
See you soon!!!
Location: 2000 N. Calhoun Rd.
The Brookfield Farmers’ Market was created by a group of volunteers who wanted to establish a market for local farm produce in Brookfield. The idea had been a part of the Brookfield Master Plan, and in 1990 , the volunteer group obtained the necessary approvals and permits to make it happen. The Brookfield Civic Center Farmers’ Market opened in 1991, with a half dozen farmers and was staffed by Brookfield resident volunteers.
Find additional Local Farmers Markets HERE.
Find More Free Summer Fun HERE.
Find our Summer Bucket List HERE.