- This event has passed.
Mom and Tot Ice Skating
March 23 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:30am on Thursday, repeating until May 4, 2017
Bring your little one to one of the Mullett Center’s exclusive skating sessions for Mom’s and Dad’s and their new skater. Mom and Tot Ice Skating is only $4 for a Mom/Dad and their toddler.
Rental skates included if needed.
3/23/17 11:30 to 12:30pm
3/30/17 11:30 to 12:30pm
4/6/17 11:30 to 12:30pm
4/13/17 11:30 to 12:30pm
4/20/17 11:30 to 12:30pm
4/27/17 11:30 to 12:30pm
5/4/17 11:30 to 12:30pm
About the Mullet Center
The Howard G. Mullett Ice Center became a reality out of a son’s devotion to his father. Donald Mullett of Hartland commissioned the center and donated it to the Arrowhead School District in the name of his late father, Howard.
Howard G. Mullett, past chairman of the Bradley Corporation and lifetime resident of the Hartland/Arrowhead lake area, held the philosophy that athletic competition teaches youth valuable lessons that can be drawn upon throughout life.
May all who use the center carry Howard Mullett’s spirit of sportsmanship, fairness and teamwork.
- 1,300 Seating capacity.
· 200’ x 85’ sheet of ice.
· Concessions, large lobby and storage areas.
· 39,000 square feet of space.
· Five spacious locker rooms, including one designated for women.
· State-of-the art bleachers with overhead infrared heating system.
· Olympia ice grooming machine powered by compressed natural gas.
· Computerized building monitoring system to control temperature, lighting, chiller package and desiccant dehumidifier.
· Reverse osmosis water treatment system which allows the ice to freeze at a higher temperature and enhances ice clarity.
Users of the Mullett Ice Center include:
· Arrowhead Youth Hockey
· Wisconsin Wolves
· Arrowhead High School Hockey
· Arrowhead High School PE Classes
· Five Star Adult Hockey
· Figure Skaters
· Public Skaters
· Home school groups
· Eisstock Club of Wisconsin
Youth programs are available for boys and girls. The ice center may be used for school outings, community skating parties and Scouting events. The ice center also serves as part of the physical education program at Arrowhead School District. The facility is owned by the Arrowhead School District and is operated by the Howard G. Mullett Community Board.